SORT BY Relevancy
Join our host tonight, 9pm est for this insightful discussion on bitterness. How do you recognize bitterness in your heart? How can bitterness effect your day to day to life? These questions and many more will be addressed tonight. If you've struggled with bitterness, our host would love to have you call in and share your story. Maybe you overcame it, tell us how you did it. Bitterness can effect much more than just relationships, it can also effect and hinder you in your life purpose and work. Make sure to tune in online or call in (347) 677-0626 Sunday night 9pm est. Join the conversation with Urban Conversation.
This episode of Pneumatikos will explore the existential cost of the ravages of bitterness to the soul. Bitterness is a highly deadly spiritual neurotoxin. In fact, the biblical term for bitterness means 'poison.' Therefore, the person who is spiritually bitter has damaged himself or herself, and the poison is not limited to one individual because this dealy spiritual disease is highly opportunistic and contagious. It can spread through a population at an alarming rate. Bitterness distorts the soul and havocs the personality.
Join Bro. J. O. Sparks at 11:00 PM (est) as he preaches a message titled," Digging out the roots of bitterness." Weeds can choke the life out of a beautiful plant unless it is pulled from the ground roots and all. Hebrews 12:15(NKJV)looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled. Bitterness turns into Godlessness and causes us to live in anger and resentment. Join us and bring your Spiritual shovel because were digging up some roots of bitterness tonight.
Admittedly, there will be times within the lives of people in the cleft and craniofacial community where feeling bitter about their lot in life happens. It's only natural and human. Yet staying stuck in bitterness, anger, rage and ranting about all of your problems never solves them at all. In fact, they seem to just get worse. In this week's "CleftCast," host Joe Rutland talks about bitterness, his own ups and downs around this heavy-duty emotion and offers a couple of ideas on how to stay focused on solution-based thinking rather than on your problems. Download "CleftCast" at iTunes, Blog Talk Radio, and Stitcher. Every minute counts ... and you are loved.
Let's admit it, forgiving another person can be hard .Really hard.you may have every reason to feel hurt, angry, bitter. but you need to forgiveness, I know you are saying hoe can i let go of the past without forgettig it.Think about it when have you been willing to forgive.Restoration is amazing thing a restored relationship is truly amazing. forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart.incorporate forgiveness into your everyday life.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (39 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (35 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- BeverlyD (16 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (7 chatters)
- L A REAL GAME RADIO (6 chatters)
- Plumluvfoods (5 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Resistance Radio live (2 chatters)
- WJBR (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Living a life full of self love (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)