SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on the show we each give our takes on the upcoming season. We each give a prediction, tell who we each think the team MVP will be, and our final projected pre season depth charts. We discuss new Tennessee Center Dominic Woodson and what impact he will have on the upcoming season and future of this program. There will be our weekly look into the Vanderbilt message boards and finally we do our predicitons for the playoffs and who ultimately wins the inaugural playoff NCAA season. Hosts Ben, Will, and Michael
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, that airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- The Committee - Best-selling author Terry E. Hill discusses his fourth novel ‘The Committee’, a beguiling tale that twirls Illuminati conspiracy, New Orleans voodoo, American politics and a subplot gay affair in a delicious twist of turbulence and turmoil.
- National Part for Stonewall – Chad Lord from the National Parks Conservation Association, talks about the campaign to preserve the area around Stonewall Inn in New York City, as the first LGBT-themed national park site.
- Colonel Charles Young – Dana Dierkes of Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks, explains how Col. Charles Young, who was appointed acting superintendent of Sequoia and General Grant national parks in 1903, became the first black superintendent of a national park.
- Oysters for Valentine’s Day with Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’, Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA.
- Love Potion cocktail recipe with mixologist Tyler Johnston, Yuma Landing Bar & Grill.
- Sweet Valentine’s Day Gifts & Treats in Yuma with Donna George of The Peanut Patch, and Debra Mansheim of Basket Creations & More.
Discussing college football, Big 12 Conference and specifically Texas Longhorn sports. Including Game analysis, guest interviews, and a little bit crazyness. Give us a call to talk UT sports. You can also tweet your questions @MBHORNSFAN
1. We will recap the hstoric finish of the 2016 recruiting class
On this episode of The Big D Show, Big D is giving you his Bovada plays of the day. #DFS Draftkings lineup, plus the Fanduel question of the day and our Infidel body Armor this day in sports! Music by Jordan Miche & Jdubs
Dont miss out on brand new exclusive hiphop live on the air!!
During the Vietnam War, the US military sprayed millions of gallons of Agent Orange and other herbicides on trees and vegetation. Several decades later, there were numerous concerns about the health effects due to exposure to these chemicals. One of the groups impacted by Agent Orange Dioxin poisoning is the servicemen who were at sea, often referred to as Blue Water Navy. This includes Coast Guard and Fleet Marine personnel. Although it has been over forty years, there are still so many servicemen as well as their offspring who continue to suffer due to Agent Orange Dioxin poisoning. While the United States Veterans Administration offers “eligible Veterans”, a free Agent Orange Registry health exam to assess possible long-term health problems related to exposure, gathering the information is quite a task. However, there are people out there who are doing everything they can to help our veterans get the help that they need. In this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer talks to Mr. John J. Bury, a retired US Navy and Vietnam War Veteran. He is going to talk about Agent Orange Dioxin poisoning and his work as an advocate, helping others that have also been affected.
Today's show is sponsored by Molecular Bliss, a veteran owned business creating a new and unique molecular line of jewelry for both men and women in the form of neurotransmitters, which are Serotonin, Dopamine, Norepinephrine and Gaba. Pledge on this link to be entered to win a FREE piece of solid gold jewelry!
Do you like FREE stuff? Tune in to The Organic View Radio Show, Monday through Friday @6pm Eastern and visit our contest section at www.theorganicview.com/contests to win one of our monthly prizes!
Please enjoy this EXCERPT from our Wednesday, 2/10/16 Dating Women Radio Show where we give you a Valentine's Day strategy for when she's NOT your girlfriend - one word - DISAPPEAR - for the FULL hour-long show, 4+ years (and growing) of shows to listen to, articles for members only and much more:
TAKE THE FREE TRIAL OF THE DOCLOVECLUB plus WE ALSO HAVE FREEBIES FOR YOU
Don't forget, we're live each Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET and encourage you to call on the numbers below
US TOLL FREE (48 contiguous states): (855) 345-7465
INTERNATIONAL (including Alaska & Hawaii): (646) 668-8937
You may also ask questions via email too (but callers take priority).
Join Host Live Chats
- Freedom Doors Ministries (2 chatters)