SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in tonight to the one and only Big Teezy from 6-7 pm EST!!! And after the conversation we just had this is gonna be an entertaining show to say the least...so make sure you tune in and see what all the fuss is about!!!! Call in number is (646) 716-4952 press #1 if you wanna chime in or make a request!!!!
This episode of Chewing The Fat with Big & Beefy is gonna be EPIC!
Chef Rob Burmeister "BIG" and Chef Clemenza Caserta Jr. "BEEFY" are at it again. Not only will they be doing Food News, The Top 5 List and the Food Fight , but they also have a great guest to go along with their antics.
Not only is this guest a Fabulous Chef and Personality but she also is a good sport , author and cool ass chick.
HOLY SMOKES!! Nadia G from Bitchin Kitchen will be joining us LIVE!! This woman is SMOKIN and I know she certainly has the temperature in the studio rising already, just ask the guys.
Also joining us will be Roe Dileo from Season 13 of Hell's Kitchen. What was it like making it so close to the end? We'll find out ...
So tune in and be a part. Call LIVE at 347-215-7771
Download us on Itunes Stitcher or beatsandeats.com
Follow us on Twitter: @CTFBBPodcast
The topic of the day is ObamaCare! I am with my guest speaker, Connie, as she shares her inspiring story of how President Barack Obama's healthcare reform helped her to receive medicine for a serious illness she is facing. Without ObamaCare, she says that getting the medicine would not be possible for her. Listen to her testominial and then YOU can decide (or have more information to make a decision) once and for all if ObamaCare (Obama Care) is good for America or not.
* Episode Features*
- A real testominial (honest and not a "paid" review of any kind) from guest speaker, Connie, about how ObamaCare is allowing her to get medicine that she otherwise could not obtain.
PHILADELPHIA REVOLITIONARY TELECAST SPEAKER BROTHER PTAH 2015 WILL TOUCH ON WILL THE BLACK YOUTH NOT GRADUATE SCHOOL TO GO TO PRISON AND BECOME THE WHITE MAN FRANKENSTEIN WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM PHILADELPHIA REVOLITIONARY TELECAST
in Self Help
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 2 of Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona
- Janice Lennard – Yoga and Pilates Instructor who has been involved with ballet, yoga, and pilates through study, practice, and instruction for over 65 years.
- Cynthia Johnston, Herbalist and owner of MoonMaid Botanicals discusses Herbs as Aphrodisiacs.
- Chalky White – Ski Instructor, Keynote Speaker, Author of best-seller ‘The 7 Secrets of Skiing’
- Dennis Yang – Founder of Papa Didos Ideals Foundation, author and endurance athlete on an 11,000 mile run around the US for children's literacy and health.
- S. Ward Heinrichs Esq. - Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego will discuss Harassment in the workplace.