SORT BY Relevancy
CBS Big Brother 17 Runner-Up, Liz & her twin sister Julia, joins us LIVE to discuss Big Brother 17. Not only did we see Big Brother introduce The Twin Twist this season, but we saw one of the biggest targets of the season, Liz make it to the Final 2. This is going to be an exciting episode, so make sure if you have any quesitons, that you call in, ask The Nolan Twins your question, LIVE on the air. If you can't make the call, then tweet us your question, @CheapPopRadio
Julia will be Live at 8:30PM & Liz will be Live at 9:15PM
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio airing live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- A Taste of Southern Oregon – Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ discusses her wine tasting and culinary adventures in Southern Oregon.
- Elephant Conservation - Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA and Born Free Foundation, discusses Elephants in Zoos.
- Hero Appreciation Months - Leah Launey, innkeeper of Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast, talks about the 2016 Hero Appreciation Months in Three Rivers, California, that includes a Polar Bear Dip, Snowman Building Contest in Sequoia National Park and Bathtub Race.
Please join me Friday Oct 9th at 9:30 a.m CST as we continue to talk about the covenants God established with us. I am going to discuss iniquity and how Jesus was bruised for our iniquities. Jesus blood is the only sinless blood. The scriptures say the life is in the blood.
Isaiah 53 written over 800 years before Jesus was born.
4Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains [of punishment], yet we [ignorantly] considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God [as if with leprosy]. †2
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole.
6All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned every one to his own way and the Lord has made to light upon Him the guilt and iniquity of us all. †3
Jesus our Lord took His sinless blood which He shed for us. He took the punishment we should have had and took it on Himself.He entered the holy place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. (Hebrews 9:12)
Hope you can join~ Char
The BTPowerhouse staff previews the 2015-16 season for the Minnesota Golden Gophers including the position groups, incoming recruits, scheduling, and prospects for the conference. To help facilitate discussion, UStreet of the Daily Gopher joins the podcast.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (40 chatters)
- Ms Blue (30 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (26 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (4 chatters)
- The Voice of the King Radio (3 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (2 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- Dmitriy Kushnir (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)