SORT BY Relevancy
Best name in MMA stops in to get Epic about his upcoming ventures. Hopefully the Creepy Weasel makes it to this one! And you should too!
Don't miss Walker Vivian on War of the Words Tuesday at 3:30
in Self Help
Dr. Julie Helmrich, psychologist from Milwaukee, WI and creator of Shrink n Drink, takes on-air questions and written questions. Written questions are submitted via Messages on the Shrink n Drink Facebook page. Questions are about generally about interpersonal relationships at home and work (spouses & partners, children, co-workers), goal-directed behavior and self-leadership, and clinical issues such as anxiety, depression, and addiction.
Sign oThe Times w Queen Tahiyrah & Dr. James Jones Hip Hop n Politix Tuesday
Dr. James Jones of Manhood, Race & Culture is my co-host for Hip Hop n Politix Tuesday. We discuss alkl things around HIP HOP, Politics and the current conditions in and of the Black African community, while also working as problem spolvers on a local, national and international level.
HIP HOP was created to be a tool of communiction, community and unity........ What happened?
How can we bring HIP HOP back to it's original meaning and intent Higher Infinite Power Healing Our People.......?
Please join us on Tuesdays 3:00pm Westcoast 6:00pm EST 424-222-5250 is the number to call in.
Sadly, many people tumble into a marriage without the slightest idea what they are getting into! What passes for pre-marital preparation is some intense sex, and/or slip shod counseling which, in reality, is nothing more than planning for the wedding. As a practical response to this, Dr. Williams wrote his runaway best seller, Some Thoughts for the Journey to Cana: Christian Matrimony—Choice or Chance? Developed, and written, in the mid-1990s, this text has become a standard for pre-marital counseling across the United States. Using the philosophy That A Wedding Takes 20 Minutes But A Marriage Is Meant To Last A Life Time—he takes you, our listeners, through the grueling 6-8 MONTH LONG PRE-MARITAL BOOT CAMP couples MUST commit to in order to pre-qualify them for him to preside over their wedding! His philosophy, he put it is, If we cannot get into a public building or board an air craft without being thoroughly checked out, how can we unite in marriage with a stranger, and expect it to succeed? So as to be more responsible, Dr.Williams was led to devise a gruleing 6-8 month PRE-MARITAL BOOT CAMP! As a result he routinely turns down requests to marry couples that refuse to submit to his highly intense, yet effective form of Bible-Based counseling! Listen carefully as this great Man of God delves into the richness of the marital union via the Word of God for Every Day Life: St8 and Uncut!
And remember, if you can’t catch the ‘cast life, just click on this link blogtalkradio.com/drmsw54 and catch it later, or listen to past ‘casts
Greetings and welcome to TLO MINISTRY!
God wants you to know that the best is yet to come!
Hold on and keep the FAITH!
Please welcome Lauren Galley! Lauren is stopping by today to chat about her new book Steps to Success - An Empowerment Guide. This Teen Mentor, TV Host, Author and President of Girls Above Society takes tween and teen girls on a journey to confidence & empowerment. Growing up in today's media driven society puts many pressures on young girls as they are discovering themselves. Making good decisions as well as maintaining positive morals and values can be a challenge as they are tugged in many directions from media such as television, media print, and celebrities. Lauren gives young girls a guide to live by as they grow into young adults. This is a must read for all tween and teen girls as well as their parents. Lauren's insight, dedication and courage inspires us all to have a little Girl Power!
GIRLS ABOVE SOCIETY is a 501C3 organization founded by Lauren Marie Galley, a 19-year-old teen mentor, author, actress/model and college honors student. Her organization empowers tween and teen girls to be confident while maintaining positive morals and values as they face the tough pressures of today’s society. Lauren travels throughout the U.S. speaking on the topics of body image, leadership skills and self-confidence. Lauren serves as the Youth Advocate for Free2Luv giving her a platform in her Free2BeYOU Series, as well as Teen Commentator for Houston Family Magazine, and enjoys writing for Huffington Post. Lauren's Ambassadorship with Secret Deodorant's Mean Stinks Campaign in conjunction with Teen Vogue has given her a powerful platform to empower girls to end the girl on girl bullying for good.
The topics of this show are based on Lakota Star Knowledge and may include viewing current events from the Ancient Lakota perspective. This show's objective is perpetuate peace among all people, as the foundation of all universes is based on "Mitakuye Oyas'in". The Lakota Star Knowledge definition of "Mitakuye Oyas'in" is that before you can be at peace with all the relatives throughout all universes, you must first have peace among all the relatives within your own inner universe. The mind, body, soul and emotions are all connected to each other. When you do your best in nurturing these four parts, you will establish peace within yourself. Only then are you able to be at peace with all creation around you.
MaLakota Website: http://www.malakota.com
Lakota Spirituality Seminars: http://www.malakota.com/online_seminar.html
Lakota Online School: http://www.malakota.com/en_lakota_school.html
Lakota Language: http://www.malakota.com/en_lakotabk.html
My name is LeAndra. I am a Psychic, a Lightworker, a Medium, a Reiki Master Teacher and an Ayurvedic Practitioner.
As a psychic I help others by offering insight into the energy of their life. Energy is very slippery. As a psychic I am tuned into the energy of the world around me, while at the same time staying grounded. This enables me to receive insights that I do my best to interpret so this info, knowledge or wisdom can be passed on to you. In my own life, I go by feel. From my experience sometimes trying too hard to understand leads to not paying attention. My mediumship has been around as long as my psychic abilities. My childhood wasn’t haunted by lots of people who had died. What I experienced was their light essence, amongst other things. Later into my teen years things began to change.
I am able to channel and see light frequencies. This is a basic description of lightwork. These are gifts passed down to me from my ma’s side of the family. Lightwork is a very ancient healing modality. I use it mainly for people in extreme stress and life energy blockages. I really cherish this so much. Reiki. I just love it. When reiki came into my life, it was at the end of a really big transition and it really helped me bring my Lightwork forth. It’s a lovely modality. I really encourage the Reiki practitioners out in the world to keep on using their skills. I was initially attuned in the western tradition and several years ago into the eastern tradition as well. Reiki is just another form of pranic healing. Prana is vital energy.
I am an Ayurvedic Practitioner. Ayurveda is a medical science from India. http://www.ancientwisdomhealingservices.com/........https://www.facebook.com/AncientWisdomHealingServices....
This Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2014, Curtis “Showtime” Stevens (27-4, 20 KOs) will face Hassan N’Dam (30-1, 18 KOs) for the #1 position in the IBF. Over the last several weeks and months, he has stepped up his training camp routine to prepare for this fight and put himself in the best possible position to win on Oct. 1.We will with out a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can voice your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Victor Salazar at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date on the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (71 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- SHRAonair (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (11 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- churchfolk (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (7 chatters)
- FFToolbox (6 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- NCI Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (4 chatters)
- OSU free choice learning (4 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- BishopJD (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (0 chatters)
- Tanya Angelique Show (0 chatters)