SORT BY Relevancy
Everyone thought the raw vegan diet was a fad soon to pass, but in 2014, it's alive and well. The raw food movement has been around for decades, but recently, it has morphed into a diet that’s more accessible, affordable and sophisticated – and no longer only for the crunchy, hippie types (not that there’s anything wrong with that :-)
The raw food concept, at a basic level, believes that cooking removes the nutrients in food. Gena Hamshaw, CCN, a former book editor turned clinical nutritionist and author of “Choosing Raw: Making Raw Foods Part of the Way You Eat,” has been at the forefront of this shift. She believes that we should know where our food comes from, what it does to our body and how we can think about it as fuel, rather than just something to alleviate a hunger pang. Her blog abounds with innovative dishes that are as yummy as they are sustainable. Gena is ready to introduce you and open the window into the pleasures of raw food. And, if you are new to the raw food movement or don’t want to be 100% raw, no worries. Gena believes that a healthy vegan diet includes raw and cooked foods—the perfect combination!
Call 424-757-1425 for your Free Psychic Reading on Being with Ron Ash. Connect with a passed loved one, ask a question about finance, romance or career or ask about who you were in a past life.
At a cross road in your life? Looking for insight and assistance with relationships, career, or finance? Internationally known certified psychic medium Vicki Murphy identifies past life patterns that impact your current life. Realize Soul purpose; initiate action for success, Move past fears and the dis-ease caused by them -Medium Vicki Murphy 949-677-6314 WestCoastMedium.com
Listen to Natural Awakenings Radio
Listen to LIVE325 with Vanessa & Ron
Denise Beachem is the owner of Deeva Pilates & Wellness. She creates individually customized and group programs for women using her Energy Elements Trilogy of Pilates, Focused Restorative Breathing, and QiGong to help them achieve Total Body Wellness from the Inside Out.
ABOUT ASHANTI JOHNSON
Fitness expert and founder of 360.Mind.Body.Soul, Ashanti Johnson, battled weight gain throughout her teens and 20s. She discovered that no matter how healthy she ate, or how much she exercised, the pounds were not falling off easily.
After a careful look at her lifestyle, she realized that her weight gain was a direct side effect of her stress level. As a single working mother, her plate was beyond full. She was juggling too much, not getting enough sleep and it was all showing itself through her body. With this in mind, she set different goals for herself and in no time, started losing weight. With this new found lifestyle, Ashanti founded 360 MBS, a place where women from all walks of life could come together, de-stress while enjoying fun fitness classes, partaking in healthy living workshops/activities to ensure that no matter what their goals are for weight loss, they are relaxing their MIND, pampering their BODY and nourishing their SOUL.
Joyce Goodman reviews all the things you'll ever need to know about health and nutrition and well-being. She hosts a show with Peter Mingils on the Building Fortunes Radio "Health and Nutrition News" segment every Tuesday at 8:30 PM Eastern on http://www.buildingfortunesradio.com
in Self Help
Flax seed is one of the most beneficial foods there is. It is well known for its flax oil, a key source of Omega 3 fatty acids, particularly alpha linolenic acid, that are important for good brain function and calm nerves. Flax also has high quality proteins and lignans, a class of antioxidants that help protect against many health problems.
We are a group of disabled Veterans who are active advocates for the rights of veterans who have served in the United States Military and their families. We advocate for the rights of veterans. We talk to the the politicians who want to talk to us and we promote Americanism.
Mondays Hosts: Jonathan Bibbins, Michael Fortune And Dr Jorge Anderson
Topic: Open Forum
Tuesdays Hosts: Stephanie Ruscigno
Topic Miltary Sexual Trauma
Wednesday Hotess: Marilyn Wyche
Topic VA Benefits
Thursday Host George Cash/ Michael Fortune
eCareDiary will speak to Melissa Kahn, Principal/Owner of Kahn Healthcare Consulting, LLC about common pitfalls caregivers face when dealing with hospitals and tips to best advocate for oneself and loved ones.
Writeous Talk on Love and Relationship is a show dedicated to thought-provoking content that encourages meaningful dialogue about love & relationships between single men and women who desire to be married. We'll discuss real issues that women talk about among themselves and men talk about among themselves, but rarely discuss openly between us. This show is not intended to pit men and women against one another as shows do which spark ratings/listenership, but does nothing to better our collective or individual understanding of one another which will ultimately improve the quality of our relationships. That is the mission and purpose of this show.
ABOUT YOUR HOST:
Derek Q. Sanders is a published author, blogger, public speaker, songwriter, and a musician. He has traveled the country as a musician on two consecutive tours with international spoken word artist, Mike Ellison.
On love & relationships, Derek speaks from a place of transparency and truth. He writes from two key premises (1) in the current societal landscape, women are not only undervalued, they are devalued being routinely objectified daily through mainstream media and entertainment. He provides insightful content that uplifts with truth & love. (2) There are far too few platforms that encourage open and honest dialogue between men and women that center on real issues that affect the health and well-being of our relationships. He creates that needed space.
Derek's mission is to foster strong healthy relationships by providing thought-provoking commentary that creates the atmosphere for dialogue that invites meaningful conversations between men and women to improve the quality of our relationships by finding and offering viable solutions.
Join your hosts Clairvoyant Life Coach Bernadette Dickinson and Psychic Medium Mark Troy for this timely discussion on Maintaining your sanity and stability during the holidays. With the upcoming Holidays, tis the season for anxiety created by either being alone or having to interact in big family gatherings. We've got some great tips to share that will enable you to thrive through the energy of the holidays. Taking your calls and questions about this topic. (Please note we don't offer free readings on air.)
Hidden Wisdom Radio offers a refreshing spiritual perspective on life issues, relationships, spiritual growth and everything in between. Each week we discuss different topics affecting our ability to connect to God/Source energy. Tuesdays 5pm Pac/8pm ET with live calls and live chat. 347-324-3891
For more info on Bernadette go to www.bernadettesvision.com
For more info on Mark go to www.marktroymedium.com
in Video Games
Vixen J gives you a indept look at the world from the people.
Whether its Cosplay, Comics, and Convenions we give you the full details of all the new Conventions coming up.
Movies: Want to know what was the movie we saw this weekend, what was the hottest club, or hottest event coming up. She gives you the full scoop, and her view of Video Game the Movie!
Holiday Deals: She will give you the upcoming games for the Holiday Season and the top spots to be able to get them this Black Friday coming up.
Wrestling: Survivor Series just happening she will let you guys know what she thought and what will be for the future of the WWE as they are about to enter the Wrestlemania season.
Segment: We will have a Did You Know Segment which features the Character from The Tick!!!
TV: We give you a feel for the next series of Gotham episodes after the Fall Finale just happened and where the story will go. Plus all the new comic books coming out.
Video Gaming: What about the Nintendo Wii.... is it a dieing brand or can some games save the Franchise from being extinct like Sega after the Sega Saturn.
Comics: What is coming out during the week and what we can expect for Wolverine as he is dieing.
Speical Guest Author Eva Pohler, The Gatekeepers Saga
In Cheryl's World, there are journalists, writers, actors, divas, activists, health nutritionists, politicians, entertainers, community organizers and more. We're sharing information, providing support, uplifting communities and attempting to solve the world's problems.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (205 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (36 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- TimBinnall (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (10 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (5 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (4 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- in5d (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (0 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (0 chatters)