SORT BY Relevancy
"THE INNERMIX SHOW"
#Life #Love & #Relationships
Monday 9 p.m pst
Hosts: Simply D & Jules
Call in talk Live 347-857-1344
On tonight's show we are talking social media etiquette... Is there such a thing? Nowadays social media is not new but people are still learning how to communicate effectively so as to convey a point and yet not say things that will cost them more than they realize.
So tonight we need to talk about a few things including has the reach of social media gone too far. is social media a necessity to be successful? and why? pros and cons... And so much more!
Deborah Chaddock Brown and Candace Benson discuss the latest in social media trends for small business owners.
Has social media created and condoned actions that if donei in person would render someone to get fucked up, stomped out, slapped or clapped ? Join us as we explore the deep psychological effects of what instant social media is compelling some of us to evoke on a demented level.
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown will talk about the top 21 social media platforms and apps for 2015. Join us.
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown discuss social media as a strategy for small business marketing.
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown talk about how businesses are using their social media platform to start discussions. Specifically, some of the Super Bowl commercials and social media follow up.
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown will discuss basic social media daily activities. When to tweet, how long an article should be, best days to send out a newsletter, etc. Join us with your questions.
We start off the show by answering the question we get asked most by our potential clients (and basically everyone else), "Do I actually need social media?" The short answer: you may not but your media brand absolutely does.
Link to our deck we discuss on the show: http://bit.ly/jumpwiresocialmediapkgs2015
We discuss 8 examples of how media brands we work with are using social media today:
Increasing ratings, views, referrals, subscribers, revenue, ARPU, downloads, etc.
Data collection & analysis
New business & lead generation
Reinforcing your brand online
Audience feedback & engagement
Marketing opportunities & trend analysis
Employee recruitment & retention
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown debate the merits of social media for small business.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (121 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (52 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (19 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (18 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (14 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (6 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GLOW 365 (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Talk Box Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)