SORT BY Relevancy
At the intersection of policy, history and politics, waiting in silent ambush, lurks Radio Free America!
Tonight, the 72nd anniversary of the Battle of Midway, the pivotal US victory in the Pacific less than six months after Pearl Harbor, presented with minimal commercial interruption.
A confluence of events enabled America to destroy the core of Japan's Air Fleet, sinking 4 enemy carriers while losing one of our own: The USS Yorktown. The US Navy's incredible victory was the turning point in the Pacific War.
I'm joined tonight by authors Tom Cleaver, Jon Parshall and Barrett Tillman. Tom, a US Navy veteran, wrote "Fabled Fifteen"; Jon, and his colleague Anthony Tully, published "Shattered Sword: The untold story of the Battle of Midway," and Barrett, who, along with Jon, will be familiar to anyone who watches "Dogfights" on History Channel, most recently wrote "US Marine Corps Fighter Squadrons of WW2". Call in for a spirited and authoritative discussion of the most decisive naval victory of the war!
In the final segment of Remembering the Battle of Midway, you will hear a first-hand account of the Battle of Midway from Rear Adm. Joseph M. Worthington, who was the commanding officer of the USS Benham during the battle. Worthington discussed his participation in Midway in an oral interview with the U.S. Naval Institute in the spring of 1972. Worthington recalls the hours leading up to Midway, the sinking of Yorktown, and finally to the end of the battle. The American victory at Midway was a combination of courage, skill, and luck. Pacific Fleet commander Adm. Chester Nimitz' audacious big gamble paid off. And even with the loss of the U.S. aircraft carrier Yorktown, and the sinking of several Imperial Japanese Navy carriers over the course of the battle, Midway provided a vivid illustration of how crucial naval air power was becoming in warfare at sea. "Remember Midway" was on the lips of all Americans from late spring 1942 until the end of the war more than three years later. Courtesy of U.S. Naval Institute Oral History Program.
FLORIDA TIES TUESDAYS on the SRL SOUTHERN RAP LEAGUE VARIETY SHOW ***AKA THE PETTY GROUP PETTY SHOW EVERY TUESDAY THAT WE FEEL LIKE BEING PETTY, PLAYING MUSIC AND TALKING BOUT PETTY SHIT
with all the florida rap battle leagues... hosted by The Petty Group ..... President Petty Blak Hart ... Lil Petty (Lil Rudy) and Petty Cash ( V Cash)
BATTLE RAPPER MUSIC. THIS IS BODY COUNT RADIO'S EDITION OF BATTLE RAPPER'S MUSIC MIX. YOU WILL HEAR SONGS FROM BONNIE GODIVA, SHI DOG, JJDD, HOLLOW DA DON, AND MUCH MORE. IF YOU WANT TO CALL IN AND LISTEN TO THE SHOW, DIAL 646-200-3462. YOU CAN ALSO LISTEN LIVE AT www.blogtalkradio.com/vpdeezy. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM @BONNIEGODIVA @SEVENMITCHELL @OKRRADIO @VPDEEZY. CAN BATTLE RAPPERS MAKE MUSIC? YOU BE THE JUDGE.
Season 18 Finale of GrindHard Radio "Song Battle Show" Hosted by: Virginia "Supernova Slim" and Jit Chronicles and Co-Hosts Cata' Mafioso and CgDaPrince. Join us for the Song Battle against "Amir" Doing my thing VS "King Dizz "Bankroll", Random calls will be taken and music will be played. Call-in 323-693-3043 and press "1" to stream live with the panel of hosts
Afrikan people have made it into the 21st Century. We may not be in the best shape; but at least we are here. However, being here is not enough. We need to collectively decide which ground battle would be best to launch us into our 21st Century war for survival.
Is it the Black War Against:
Pedophilia (child molestation in the Black community)
The Mobutus (Uncle Tom Race Traitors)
The Police ("plynching" aka police lynching)
The Food War, Agriculture, and Black Farming
Independent Black Schooling
Call in and give your opinion. These (10) options will be very difficult to pick from. But on Monday night, we are going to pick the #1 choice.
No one likes to be hounded and shouted at about anything, much less about what or how to believe. When it comes to the human heart, different things work for different people. Some people need a more direct approach while others prefer and desire a subtler one.
In this battle of ideas where every idea should be equally measured and analyzed, the Christian author has a unique role in being able to generate creative works via the written word. In the realm of fictional writing, we have a plethora of ways to bring about the message of the gospel.
In the past when we discussed this topic, listeners have said one of the irritating things about Christian fiction is that the characters and the situations are not realistic. Some Christian works are just that...nice little stories with just a hint of conflict and then God comes in and saves the day before anything bad happens.
However, as some of us know, that's not always the case.
If this is your year to write the book that God has called you to write, then this show is for you. How do you weave in the gospel message without sledgehammer? Join me as we talk about this topic with our guest co-host Deborah Heal. You can call in at 646-595-2083, press one to be live on air. Or you can download the WLUV radio mobile app. Tune in!
Every warrior of the Cross and the Kingdom is called to war! It is very important, actually life or death that Gods warriors know how to operate within the realm of the Spirit in order to get the victory over the powers of darkness that are rising at this time like never before. God has given us provision to succeed in our warfare and to execute the judgment that has been written against the powers of darkness. It is time to dress for battle and that is the topic of this evenings radio broadcast. Tell a friend to join and tune in now.
This show is dedicated to: Army Capt. Jason B. Jones, Died June 2, 2014 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
Defending the Republic with Annie "The Radio Chick" and Dan, of Pundit Press Radio is an ongoing discussion of recent events, issues and the upcoming elections.
Liz Peek, has been a columnist with The Fiscal Times and FoxNews.com. For several years she was the business columnist for The New York Sun; she has also written for The Huffington Post, The Motley Fool and published a weekly column on Women on the Web (wowOwow.) She has also contributed articles to Trends, a business periodical in the Middle East, Avenue and The New York Observer. She is a regular guest on FoxNews.comLive and has appeared on other TV programs including Larry Kudlow and Fox and Friends. She has been twice nominated for a Loeb Award.
Lauren Cooley, Turning Point USA, grew up in South Florida and graduated from Furman University where she was the CEO of the Conservative Students for a Better Tomorrow. Lauren is a freelance journalist and her hobbies include talk radio, music/song writing and coaching a high school robotics team. At one point, she was the second best robot driver in South Florida. Lauren is excited to be part of Turning Point USA’s mission of changing hearts and minds. Given the opportunity, she would love to dogsled and play basketball with Sarah Palin.
It's a battle of Conservative values and principles in defense of our Republic!
You never know what we'll talk about: conservative, constitution, freedom, liberty, obama, tea party, gun control, republican, libertarian, stop white guilt, word
Anthony Ussery offers a life changing and straight forward approach to tackling the largest epidemic facing the world today: health.
Whether you are an athlete, home maker or entrepreneur; whether thin, heavy, average, young or old,have a lot of time or none at all - this book will benefit you because your complete health is not where it could be.
Billions of dollars are spent in the health arena each year; pills, unused gym memberships, DVD's and self-help books, trainers, diet drinks/food, and equipment. Sound familiar yet? What if I told you there was a simple, straight forward way that anyone could master without gimmicks? What if it is as easy as 1-2-3? And what if it is fun because it is a game?
The Fitness Game is the most revolutionary book you will ever read and it will change your outlook about your health forever. "If I get you to accept that this is a game, then you have won half the battle."
TNTBS has partnered with NLP specialist, author, and fitness expert Anthony Ussery as an extension of the radio show This Needs To Be Said to bring you an environment conducive to your health wealth.
Please seize this opportunity to connect with others on a similar journey and get fit together. Join the group.
Coach Tony Ussery, fitness expert and author of "The Fitness Game" is giving every person associated with TNTBS Media a FREE fitness strategy. It will be personalized via your very own site provided by him for the next 30 days.
All you have to do is send him an email at email@example.com and put in the subject line: "TNTBS Fitness Strategy"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (82 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (82 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (50 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (46 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (12 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (10 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (10 chatters)
- 63289 (9 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (8 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (6 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (5 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Ministry Along the Way Radio (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- motherofsix (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- dana smearman (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday Live (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (1 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (0 chatters)