SORT BY Relevancy
At the intersection of policy, history and politics, waiting in silent ambush, lurks Radio Free America!
Tonight, the 72nd anniversary of the Battle of Midway, the pivotal US victory in the Pacific less than six months after Pearl Harbor, presented with minimal commercial interruption.
A confluence of events enabled America to destroy the core of Japan's Air Fleet, sinking 4 enemy carriers while losing one of our own: The USS Yorktown. The US Navy's incredible victory was the turning point in the Pacific War.
I'm joined tonight by authors Tom Cleaver, Jon Parshall and Barrett Tillman. Tom, a US Navy veteran, wrote "Fabled Fifteen"; Jon, and his colleague Anthony Tully, published "Shattered Sword: The untold story of the Battle of Midway," and Barrett, who, along with Jon, will be familiar to anyone who watches "Dogfights" on History Channel, most recently wrote "US Marine Corps Fighter Squadrons of WW2". Call in for a spirited and authoritative discussion of the most decisive naval victory of the war!
In the final segment of Remembering the Battle of Midway, you will hear a first-hand account of the Battle of Midway from Rear Adm. Joseph M. Worthington, who was the commanding officer of the USS Benham during the battle. Worthington discussed his participation in Midway in an oral interview with the U.S. Naval Institute in the spring of 1972. Worthington recalls the hours leading up to Midway, the sinking of Yorktown, and finally to the end of the battle. The American victory at Midway was a combination of courage, skill, and luck. Pacific Fleet commander Adm. Chester Nimitz' audacious big gamble paid off. And even with the loss of the U.S. aircraft carrier Yorktown, and the sinking of several Imperial Japanese Navy carriers over the course of the battle, Midway provided a vivid illustration of how crucial naval air power was becoming in warfare at sea. "Remember Midway" was on the lips of all Americans from late spring 1942 until the end of the war more than three years later. Courtesy of U.S. Naval Institute Oral History Program.
At 7 p.m. CDT, BRB's own Matt Weston, Big Fat Drunk and Diehard Chris will discuss 24 points in 3 minutes, Arian Foster's vision, Whitney Mercilus's "breakout" season, Brian Cushing's sluggishness, and briefly preview Sunday's game against everyone's favorite division rival, the Tennessee Titans.
If you can Freestyle, this is your time to shine on Blasturthoughts Radio Show. Don't forget to listen to the "Blasturthoughts Radio Show" Tonight at 8:00p.m CST, please call (323) 693-3021 and let everybody know about your talent (Independent Artists, Models, Djs, Producers, Bloggers, Writers, Promoters.etc). If you can't call in to the show, please listen online:: click here.
If you would like to participate in the Battle Rap session on "Blasturthoughts Radio Show" please be online before 8:30pm CST tonight or send me an email at email@example.com before the show.
This week we'll be talking about last week's NWA Wrestling Revolution's "Grave Consequences" event plus bring you all up to speed on the latest event courtesy of NWA Wrestling Revolution entitled "Cemetary Gates"! Lets not forget the amazing events that will take place on Saturday Oct. 25th when NWA Houston presents Event #44 and NWA BOW presents "Halloween Homecoming"! Plus get our predictions for this Sunday's WWE PPV "Hell in a Cell" and more!
Spend Friday with Rae & Tay talking sports. Peyton strikes again on TNF 35-21 over Chargers. It's time to talk NBA as we look at the next stars on the horizon & discuss Steve Nash who is injured again & it might be over. Then we take a look at the World Series with the Giants & Royals being tied 1-1 & the next 3 in SF what will happen? Next up week 9 in College Football with only 2 ranked games, but lots of good battles, can Ole Miss win @ LSU? Who will shine in week 8 in the NFL? We will make our picks, talk fantasy & breakdown the huge SNF battle between Brees vs Rodgers & if Saints don't win @ home is their season over? Join us 7PM ET Call in 718-664-9098 @RaeAndTayToday www.raeandtaytoday.com
Attention patriots! Rapid Fire Resistance Radio is coming back and your host - 'Spector' and the crew want you to be here with us to celebrate the return of the Voice of The Resistance United by rebuilding the watchtowers and the stoke the fires and man the walls. This edition is a battle cry given voice on October 24th, 2014 - United Nations Day... While the world celebrates the continuation of this corrupt, freedom-devouring organization, we at RFRR are sending out the alert that WE are celebrating freedom, liberty, the Constitution, The Bill of Rights, The Holy Bible, the right to free-speech, the right to bear arms, the right to assemble, the right to be free from self-incrimination...the right to determine our own destiny!!
There is so much more that could be said, but lets let 'Spector' and the crew do the talking.
What you can expect; an explanation of why RFRR went off the air for a time and what has been happening with The Resistance United, What made 'Spector' decide to return to the web-waves, AND what you can look forward to in the future!
The time has returned for...Rapid Fire Resistance Radio!!
Chief Rocker Busy Bee (David Parker) first entered the hip hop in 1977. He earned his reputation and amassed a large following in early battles around New York, including winning the New Music Seminar’s MC World Supremacy Belt in 1986.
He made a record in1980 called “Rappin’ All Over” as a member of the Marvelous Three (which included DJ Smalls and AJ (later AJ Scratch- Kurtis Blow’s DJ).
He’s a member of Afrika Bambaataa’s Zulu Nation.
One of his most famous and high profile roles was in Wild Style. As one of the main characters, he is featured in a battle against Lil’ Rodney C of the Funky 4 + 1 and Double Trouble, as well as at the show in the film’s finale with DJ AJ. Be sure to check out the funky fresh suit he’s wearing on stage at the amphitheatre.
He was also involved in one of the most infamous battles in history against kool moe dee. Copies of this battle have been traded around for last twenty years
He had an early 12″ pre-Sugarhill Records was “School days” in 1980. On Sugar hill he made “Making Cash Money” in 1981 and “Busy Bee’s Groove” in 1984.
His biggest record to date is “Suicide” in 1987 which was produced by jazzy jay and appeared on Strong City
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (153 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (128 chatters)
- Straitway (65 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- Papa Lou (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)