SORT BY Relevancy
Quite often Christians do not practice what they preach. As per the Divine inspiration that I receive from the Lord, A true Christian servant would never practice the "art" of backstabbing. We must be responsible to the Lord and our neighbors for all our actions not only the ones veiwed by those neighbors. Remember the Lord sees all and knows all. Backstabbing behavior only hurts the perpitrator.
Tune in for this exciting and somewhat controversial broadcast.
I will be there, will you
Do you ever wonder what goes behind the scenes of a vendor fair?
For two months we got information on a group of women who represent online companies called" Pampered Chef " & Rodan + Fields This will be all week to expose the cut throat, backstabbing, bullying The hateful slurs, and more that goes on. We will go live taking our information to the online companies they represent to hear their side of the story live. These woman run in packs, act like gangs, Any means necessary for their agenda. To quote one vendor "Tammy Lynn Ramos These people are nuts! Lol. I can't believe their comments about you vendors are harassing them lol!!! . I think all you vendors need to get together and show them who they are messing with .. Wow. she ends her statement with Tammy Lynn Ramos "Fuck y'all" This is what the inside attitude looks like. The ugly truth. Vendors Out Of Control.
. We name names. & Box Office and Headlines.
BB#16 just wrapped up a phenomenal season! Join me as we cover everything from the house theme to new twists & turns of this season. We will cover the good ,bad & ugly from strategies to friendships! We will chat about Americas fav player to the player America disliked the most! One house guest own family went on live television with Jeff and told how ashamed they were at their family members behavior???? Nothing is off limits ! The opinions & comments of this show are the host,message boards,group discussions from fans and recent polls! Frankie Grande went on twitter and tweeted "I forgot how fun it is to tweet & poo! lo,oh yes he did ! Christine slithered around so much she was booed when she left the house! America did not approve of her behavior with Cody (who was only playing her) lol nothing is off limits!!! If you can't handle the truth don't listen!
Host: Shunda Milhouse
Co-Host: La'Tonja Milhouse
Panelists: Nikki, Angel, Jaynea, Osha
Admin/Engineer: Gayle Lockett
On this episode of SWAG Radio, Yara Kaleemah will be chopping it up with Shelli Marie, author of Meesha, Myself and I and the Rose City Chick Series.
Shelli Marie was born and raised in an urban neighborhood in Portland, Oregon. After graduating from Benson Polytechnic High School, she moved to Washington where she attended the Art and Fashion Institute of Seattle. After a failed marriage, she dropped out of school and moved back to Portland and began to hustle in order to provide for her family. Desiring a change in her life and a better education for her children, she relocated to Arizona, where she currently lives with three of her four children.
Shelli Marie started to read quite often, with her main interest being urban fiction. She could relate to it. “With a good book you can get all the hot and steamy stuff along with a great plot, not to mention, you can put any face you want on the characters.”
In 2012, Shelli began to take time out to write. Although it was a great challenge for her, she was anxious to chase her dreams. The writing style Shelli Marie possesses is quite different from most Urban Fiction Authors. When she pens her novels, she takes portions of her life and the lives of her closest friends, combines them and adds some fire, to create exceptional stories. The love for a good ‘take me away’ book is why Shelli Marie continues to write. She keeps it juicy, but ensures an easy flow for the most challenged readers. Although Shelli Marie originated as an indie author, she signed with Leo Sullivan of Sullivan Productions, LLC in July 2013. She’s known for: “Meesh” (series), Rose City Chic (series), and co-authored “Backstabbing and Payback B*#ches” (series) with Author Teruka B.
Tonights show will touch on all the basis of how people go around backstabbing others, lying to your face, lying to your friends, and all they want to do is take YOUR place, and anything else that goes with it. Shaddy people are every where and this is your moment to vent!!!! So call in and be heard...
Why Can't Some Women Get Along? It seems in some cases the claws come out, even before the introductions!!!
Wretchedness ... Ratchetness!
Jealousy & Envy.
Tonight, we talk about the thin line between love and hate and the 'womanly' relationship some women choose to share with other women...cloaked in lies and deceit. Why is it such a competitiveness between women, and or a lack of trust between many? Regardless of race.
Is it greed?
Is it insecurity?
Is it the passion and the need to be number one in everything?? Knowing full well that the diversity and numbers within women cultures, talents and beauty are infinite?
Is it a lack of self love that creates opportunities to bully others... being the Mean Girl?
Or... is it just a case of just being trifling?
We all have encountered these types. Tonight we talk about it, and ways to counter-act or deal with obnoxious vixens.
Join YOUR HOSTS > Betty Lewis & Diamond Ryan as we get LIVE AFTER DARK!
Another week, another trifle to contend with as the behind the scene soap opera continues in studio. How will the triumvirate sanction their former producer for his transgressions? Did you know if you're Asian and living in Sweden you can get away with drunk driving? According to Charles Barkley it's now okay for African Americans to participate in Beer Pong. All that and much more on this week's show live from ESB Brewing in Tampa, Florida! Join us from 7-9PM!
Join the dynamic team of Ronald A. Edwards and Don Allen as they discuss current events surrounding Community Action Partners and the agency Crossing Barriers.
1. Black leadership in the metro are at each other throats. The backstabbing has reached and all time high. Tonight our team gives you an exlusive look at the current coonery in the Twin cities.
2. Minneapolis Urban League and NAACP remain silent and non-confrontational on "equity" in the Twin Cities.
3. The MNGOP Convention is this weekend. They hope to win in November, but tonight a GOP delegate tells you why they will not.
4. Don't look know, the joker is back in Minneapolis.
5. Council on Black Minnesotans has their 2014 Economic Summit planned for June 27-28 at the Carlson School of Business.
5. Don't miss this program!
Some women swear off friendships with other women because of distrust, bad past experiences or the perception that women simply cannot get along. Others cannot imagine their lives without close female companionship whether their close connections are with the women in their families, sororities or friendship circles.
This episode explores sisterhood; what it is and how it impacts a woman's life. Listeners will have an opportunity to share their opinions on the topic and discuss how sisterhood adds to or detracts from their happiness.
Have you ever had someone you thought was your friend turn around and just do something so grimy, like sleep with your lover, or just run you down like a dog and then call you and talk to you like they wasn't just reading you. Well here is the place to vent and let it be known and air someone out tune in!!!
Many of the shows that portray black women show them as mean, loud, selfish, and unlady like to say the least. Some examples are "Housewives of Atlanta", "Love and Hip-Hop", and "Basketball Wives". These reality shows depict Black women at bars and restaurants taking pictures of food and drinks, cheering among themselves for attention, backstabbing each other, and getting into cat fights about nothing. Is this just hype for tv shows, or is this the type of women men encounter, in the dating world? Listen to the discussion on how these images of women, create barriers and issues between men and women when trying to date
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (7 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- TheGod720 (6 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Unseen World (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (3 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- The Duke Machado Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Theresa Chaze (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)