SORT BY Relevancy
Their mission is simple:
1. We aim to transform the cultural meaning of princesses and princes into positive role models who take action to protect living beings and the planet for future generations.
2. We seek to promote greater racial, cultural, and gender inclusivity. We expand the cultural representation of beauty by including different size princesses and princes, as well as those with disabilities.
3. To produce high quality educational tools that are entertaining. Our goal is to utlilize multimedia platforms to educate readers and users about current global issues and how we can all be part of the solution.
4. Our stories promote greater awareness of the environment and aim to advance children’s knowledge in STEM subjects (sciences, technology, engineering, mathematics).
5. Our stories combine teaching ethical principals with the practical imperatives of helping parents, teachers, and children meet Common Core State Standards.
Or, is it? Join the cnversation and tell me what you think. Is the world ready for The Guardian Princesses?
I’ve been kicking it hard the last few years with bare minimum exercise and eating whatever I want, when I want. In my mind I want to change, but my actions say different. In this The Keu Reyes Project Podcast episode I reveal my plan regarding getting back in shape. Make sure you subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
The post I Need to Get Back in Shape appeared first on ARTISTIC WARFARE.
Listen Live or archived every Wed. 10:30a - noon - pst for stress relief treatments, anti-aging beauty tips, political debates, quotes, women's issues.....Rose and Victoria are long time beauty advisors, stress relief consultants, and political activists who believe in upholding the U.S. Constitution, sovereignty, and freedom of religion for Christians, not just foreign immigrants, at Freedomizer Radio, all shows arvied at www.rose4justice and posted on Facebook
in Weight Loss
Wednesday Broadcast: Health and Nutrition
Truth Behind Calorie Counting
?Can You Eat More And Lose Weight?
The solution to most sleeping problems: mindfulness
The World Oldest Burger
Transition radio is a prominant radio source letting your voice be heard. Call in with your questions and concerns.
Listen to up to date information regarding World Wide issues, spirituality and much more. Check out our website http://www.transitionradio.net as well as our health blog http://lifetransitionbymarkangelo.blogspot.com/ Every week Mark Angelo Cummings and Lynna Arielle Lopez, will bring you up to date information that will help motivate you and grow with our ever changing realities. We will open the chat room and take calls so you can share your opinions and concerns. Letting your voices be heard. Let us grow and learn to understand one another. Together we rise, divided we fall.
Hey y'all...WINTER IS ALMOST OVER! Whoody whoooo! On a special Wednesday episode here on The Quirky World of Mama Char we will be talking about STRESS! Yes...we all have it, we all have our own ways to deal with it...but do we all see it a simply the mispelling of DESSERTS? Our #AskMamaChar is talking about STRESS within a loving relationship and what I think you should do about it! And of course...I want to talk about "the dress" caused it stressed me out! (It's blue and black btw!)
Today our guest is baby girl, Nicole Liloia of nicoleliloia.com, the stress+less coach! Bringing her education of a Masters in Social Work and her credentials as a life coach, Nicole will share with us how to flip our stress into something sweet (like desserts)! She has 3 beliefs for happiness that you don't want to miss!
Our musical guest is John Fabian. I met John on a dating website and discovered he is a singer/songwriter with the likes of the Swonn Brothers from Muskogee and today we wil be enjoying his new song "Sandy Beaches" which is where I wish I were now! You can find John's music on Reverbnation.com/JohnFabian or Facebook.com/JohnFabianMusic.
You can always find me at MamaChar.com, @MamaCharBlessed on all social media, iTunes and on YouTube! If you have a comment or question for Mama Char...be sure and send it in and it could be answered on air!
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress