SORT BY Relevancy
Low back pain is something very common in America. There are at least 31 million Americans who are experiencing back pain at this time of the show. Back pain costs businesses over $5 billion dollars due to the lost of productivity. Lower back pain is the most common reason why people miss work.
In today's show, we will talk about the variety of remedies that are in traditional medicine and healthy alternatives that truly work and do more than just alleviate pain. Enjoy my blog I wrote about and view the article that talks about the global disability of back pain.
Low Back Pain = Global Disability
March 28, 2014: Natalie Gulbis is one of the most recognizable players on the LPGA Tour. But several years ago her golf career was almost stopped short by back pain.
In this episode, Gulbis and her primary physical therapist, Al Casini, discuss how she and other players handle the physical demands of a sport that includes a rigorous travel schedule and countless repetitive, high-velocity swings.
To learn more about the physical therapist's role in treating back pain, visit MoveForwardPT.com
Subscribe to Move Forward Radio podcasts on iTunes.
Low Back Pain is at epidemic levels throughout the U.S.A. and one major factor that is missed by most health care professionals is the pelvis.
You will learn how dangerous ways of sitting and how sitting contributes to low back pain, bladder problems, prostate issues, edometriosis, and a host of other health conditions.
You will learn techniques to keep a healthy pelvis and prevent disease!!
Low back pain is among the most common chronic pain conditions in Canada. Four out of five adults will experience at least one episode of back pain at some time in their lives. The cause of back pain, however, is not always apparent; in fact, in approximately 85% to 90% of individuals with back pain, no specific cause can be identified. To help us better understand this common condition and learn how to manage low back pain, we'll be speaking with Dr Owen Williamson. Dr Williamson is an orthopaedic spine surgeon and specialist pain medicine physician. He is also an Adjunct Senior Lecturer in the Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. In 2007, Dr Williamson became the first orthopaedic surgeon in Australia to become a Fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine, Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists in 2007. He is on the Education and Training Committee and an examiner for the Faculty of Pain Medicine and is involved in the development of pain education programs in both Australia and Canada. PLEASE CALL IN WITH YOUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS FOR DR WILLIAMSON![DISCLAIMER: The Content provided on the Show is for informational purposes only and is not professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care, nor is it intended to be a substitute therefor. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider properly licensed to practise medicine or general health care in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any Content obtained from this Show and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard or read or seen on this Show. Always consult with your GP or other qualified health care provider before embarking on new treatment,
Orem Back Pain Help is possible.
Whether your back pain has just started or you've had it for twenty years, relief is possible.
Learn why your pain hasn't gone away and what you can do about it.
R. Ned McArthur, D.C. specializes in providing lasting relief from back pain, car accident injuries, dizziness, fibromyalgia, headaches, insomnia, neck pain, numbness, restless leg syndrome and sciatica.
Learn what others have said about Orem Chiropractor
Do you experience discomfort or pain when you bend to pick up something? Are you a current or former athlete? Do arthritis and old injuries slow you down? Dial 347-850-8486 March 18, 2014 at 8 pm EST as we discuss Back Pain and its Causes, Symptoms, Treatment & Cure!
Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back therapeutic scientist, professor, author, and the founder of Symptometry - Dr. Maxwell Nartey to help listeners say bye-bye to back pain for good!
Dr. Nartey is a licensed symptometrist and - through Symptometry - has cured countless chronic and exotic health issues by addressing the root cause found at the cellular, genetic, and DNA levels.
Tonight's expert health panel will also feature Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym and Dr. Charlie Abbott, OMD, LAc, LSym & Director of Administration at the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY - first training institution producing therapeutic scientists in root cause therapeutics™.
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health
For exclusive podcasts & special promotions subscribe at www.RootCauseRadio.com today.
Dr. Tirado discusses this month:
New Research Reveals…
Two Things You Should Do... If You Don’t Want Back Pain
Plus Much More...
Sick? Flu? Should You Stay In Bed And Rest Or Go Exercise? It Depends…
Want To Feel Fuller While Eating Less?
Here Is How With “One Of The Most Potent Hormones For Suppressing Appetite.”
Researchers Discover Why This Type Of Meal Makes You Feel Fuller.
Get rid of lower back pain now
Maintain the body that you deserve.
All this and more in this month's blogtalkradio with Dr. Jason Tirado
Biomechanist and blogger Katy Bowman joins Sean for a disccusion about her new book Aligned & Well: The First Five Years. Topic include:
* Are High Heels the Cigarettes of the Future?
* The Most Common Causes of Back Pain
* Why Kegels are a No-No
* Something Almost Every Man Wonders...
Learn more about Katy at www.katysays.com.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
In this episode Orem Chiropractor - R. Ned McArthur discusses that the majority of us who work in office and at desk jobs, we spend a great deal of time sitting down. While sitting for most of the day seems pretty low risk compared to other occupational hazards, sitting in the same position all the time can stress the structures of the spine, and may result in injuries to the back, neck and even the wrist. It is important to find an office chair that is ergonomically designed that prevents lower back pain.
Orem Chiropractor - R. Ned McArthur, D.C. is an Orem back pain specialist who specializes in providing lasting relief from back pain, car accident injuries, dizziness, fibromyalgia, headaches, insomnia, neck pain, numbness, restless leg syndrome & sciatica.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (104 chatters)
- thelordshour (42 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (25 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (23 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (15 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (9 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- TEOTW (6 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (5 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (3 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Mark Radulich (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (0 chatters)