SORT BY Relevancy
The body holds PTSD stress in a variety of debilitating ways -- many that can create chronic pain, especially in your back. On today's show Dr. Jack Stern, author of ENDING BACK PAIN: 5 Powerful Steps to Diagnose, Understand, and Treat Your Ailing Back, joins the show to discuss how to decrease PTSD-related physical pain.
Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit ChangeYouChoose.com.
Low back pain is something very common in America. There are at least 31 million Americans who are experiencing back pain at this time of the show. Back pain costs businesses over $5 billion dollars due to the lost of productivity. Lower back pain is the most common reason why people miss work.
In today's show, we will talk about the variety of remedies that are in traditional medicine and healthy alternatives that truly work and do more than just alleviate pain. Enjoy my blog I wrote about and view the article that talks about the global disability of back pain.
Low Back Pain = Global Disability
Low back pain is among the most common chronic pain conditions in Canada. Four out of five adults will experience at least one episode of back pain at some time in their lives. The cause of back pain, however, is not always apparent; in fact, in approximately 85% to 90% of individuals with back pain, no specific cause can be identified. To help us better understand this common condition and learn how to manage low back pain, we'll be speaking with Dr Owen Williamson. Dr Williamson is an orthopaedic spine surgeon and specialist pain medicine physician. He is also an Adjunct Senior Lecturer in the Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. In 2007, Dr Williamson became the first orthopaedic surgeon in Australia to become a Fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine, Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists in 2007. He is on the Education and Training Committee and an examiner for the Faculty of Pain Medicine and is involved in the development of pain education programs in both Australia and Canada. PLEASE CALL IN WITH YOUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS FOR DR WILLIAMSON![DISCLAIMER: The Content provided on the Show is for informational purposes only and is not professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care, nor is it intended to be a substitute therefor. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider properly licensed to practise medicine or general health care in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any Content obtained from this Show and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard or read or seen on this Show. Always consult with your GP or other qualified health care provider before embarking on new treatment,
March 28, 2014: Natalie Gulbis is one of the most recognizable players on the LPGA Tour. But several years ago her golf career was almost stopped short by back pain.
In this episode, Gulbis and her primary physical therapist, Al Casini, discuss how she and other players handle the physical demands of a sport that includes a rigorous travel schedule and countless repetitive, high-velocity swings.
To learn more about the physical therapist's role in treating back pain, visit MoveForwardPT.com
Subscribe to Move Forward Radio podcasts on iTunes.
Low Back Pain is at epidemic levels throughout the U.S.A. and one major factor that is missed by most health care professionals is the pelvis.
You will learn how dangerous ways of sitting and how sitting contributes to low back pain, bladder problems, prostate issues, edometriosis, and a host of other health conditions.
You will learn techniques to keep a healthy pelvis and prevent disease!!
Orem Back Pain Help is possible.
Whether your back pain has just started or you've had it for twenty years, relief is possible.
Learn why your pain hasn't gone away and what you can do about it.
R. Ned McArthur, D.C. specializes in providing lasting relief from back pain, car accident injuries, dizziness, fibromyalgia, headaches, insomnia, neck pain, numbness, restless leg syndrome and sciatica.
Learn what others have said about Orem Chiropractor
Do you experience discomfort or pain when you bend to pick up something? Are you a current or former athlete? Do arthritis and old injuries slow you down? Dial 347-850-8486 March 18, 2014 at 8 pm EST as we discuss Back Pain and its Causes, Symptoms, Treatment & Cure!
Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back therapeutic scientist, professor, author, and the founder of Symptometry - Dr. Maxwell Nartey to help listeners say bye-bye to back pain for good!
Dr. Nartey is a licensed symptometrist and - through Symptometry - has cured countless chronic and exotic health issues by addressing the root cause found at the cellular, genetic, and DNA levels.
Tonight's expert health panel will also feature Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym and Dr. Charlie Abbott, OMD, LAc, LSym & Director of Administration at the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY - first training institution producing therapeutic scientists in root cause therapeutics™.
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health
For exclusive podcasts & special promotions subscribe at www.RootCauseRadio.com today.
Back Pain Be-Gone! Without Drugs Or Surgery - Beverly Nadler will expain.
Back pain, especially low back pain, is the most common health-related condition in the US and around the world. It is estimated that 8 out of 10 people will suffer back pain sometime during their lifetime. The costs associated with low back pain in the US exceed $100 billion per year, two-thirds of which are the result of lost wages and reduced productivity.
Most people take powerful drugs with bad side effects to reduce their pain. Some patients undergo dangerous surgical procedures. Join us today for a very important show with our Health Guru, Beverly Nadler. She will tell you about a number of effective natural therapies that not only reduce or eliminate back pain, they also help your body heal and prevent future episodes.
Listen to our show with Dr. Timothy Schaub on the "Healing Power of Chiropractic" http://www.tobtr.com/s/7021843
Dr. Tirado discusses this month:
New Research Reveals…
Two Things You Should Do... If You Don’t Want Back Pain
Plus Much More...
Sick? Flu? Should You Stay In Bed And Rest Or Go Exercise? It Depends…
Want To Feel Fuller While Eating Less?
Here Is How With “One Of The Most Potent Hormones For Suppressing Appetite.”
Researchers Discover Why This Type Of Meal Makes You Feel Fuller.
Get rid of lower back pain now
Maintain the body that you deserve.
All this and more in this month's blogtalkradio with Dr. Jason Tirado
Biomechanist and blogger Katy Bowman joins Sean for a disccusion about her new book Aligned & Well: The First Five Years. Topic include:
* Are High Heels the Cigarettes of the Future?
* The Most Common Causes of Back Pain
* Why Kegels are a No-No
* Something Almost Every Man Wonders...
Learn more about Katy at www.katysays.com.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (101 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (23 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (16 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (14 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Relationships360 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- RefJeremy (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- David Coney (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The American Republic (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)