SORT BY Relevancy
This is one show you will not want to miss. Call in sick from work, skip that funeral, cancel your dates. Believe me, this group will blow your mind! Sic Boy Casey is on with Back From Ashes!
Back From Ashes, the hard-hitting band from Arizona has unleashed an awe-inspiring brand of metal melding influences such as Slipknot, Killswitch and Mudvayne to rock and industrial. The band delivers a potent mix of Progressive, Metal and Rock, with jaw dropping live performances and a sound that is not only unique but enthralling!
They have performed with the likes of Disturbed, Godsmack, Rev Theory, Jet, Megadeth, Saliva, Machine Head, In Flames, Trivium, Hatebreed just to name a few! This unsigned phoenix powerhouse has been making international waves coming in on the FMQB and CMJ music charts at number 5 and 6 one spot behind Ozzy Ozborne himself. Their dedication to fans is unlike any other as seen by their relentless social networking and response to all those that contact them.
One can only determine for themselves why this band has made such an impact in the short time they've been in existence. Experience their live performances for yourselves.
More information about BFA can be found here:
or on their FB Page Here:
Their mission is simple:
1. We aim to transform the cultural meaning of princesses and princes into positive role models who take action to protect living beings and the planet for future generations.
2. We seek to promote greater racial, cultural, and gender inclusivity. We expand the cultural representation of beauty by including different size princesses and princes, as well as those with disabilities.
3. To produce high quality educational tools that are entertaining. Our goal is to utlilize multimedia platforms to educate readers and users about current global issues and how we can all be part of the solution.
4. Our stories promote greater awareness of the environment and aim to advance children’s knowledge in STEM subjects (sciences, technology, engineering, mathematics).
5. Our stories combine teaching ethical principals with the practical imperatives of helping parents, teachers, and children meet Common Core State Standards.
Or, is it? Join the cnversation and tell me what you think. Is the world ready for The Guardian Princesses?
t's the Monday and we are BACK FROM THE WEEKEND! Bringing you the updates and inspiring stories about and from Women in Success,failure and Prosperity!
Mz.Cherry & Co-Hostess, Tammekka M. of Thriving Thursdays! Join in and tell us your thoughts,feelings and stories!
MAIN TOPIC TONIGHT: It's a WOMENS World in relationships
Want to be a guest, Get your Brand/Music heard? Go to www.Richkidradio.com and reserve your spot!
Email us:Richkidradio@outlook.com Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/cherryrichpubli Follow us on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/richkidradio
Like us on Facebook:www.Facebook.com/richkidradio Follow us on IG:RichkidRadio
In lilfe from time to time we will encounter some negative circumstances and problems that try to distract us and stop us on the way to destiny.
But tonight we discuss that it does not have to if we trust and lean on God and see the problem from his point of view.
Come dine with us in fellowship and get this powerpacked word from God from the team of TLO Minstries.
. What if the offering plate is not sufficient to keep the ministry afloat? How many chicken dinners and fish fries to do you need to sell? How many cars must you wash? Today we are doing a brief review of the things that hinder us in ministry and in business and tackling one of the major roadblocks to effective ministry - Money The answer is clear. We have not yet learned the art of funding the ministry from within. But God has set me in your midst to bring you to your wealthy place.
Welcome to yet another show of HOLLYWOOD CORNER and join us as we are welcoming in the very end of it, and as such will talk about anything, everything except the kitchen sink.
Tonight we talk about one man's tale from going to Hollywood and then facing homelessness, and we will also talk about the reality of it all, as often covered to dismiss the critics and offer some realism into the mix. Join us today on another amazing show.
Please research this topic,many good reports on youtube
dont be scared to admit,its a lot of guilt, thats a huge sign.
FOR help and psychic healing,empathic work
call me ( paid only) skype 818 900 2669
When you stay focused in life you are in control & when you are in control your life become better & better. Adding some well thought effort into your daily tasks, make everything possible. Try practicing staying focus throughout the day become easier and easier each time you are aware of it.
To stay focus is to be present in this moment we call it now. It takes a practice and more practice to make it your way of life. The key to staying focus is to live in the now. Bring yourself back to this present moment where everything starts and begins. Ask yourself repeatedly throughout the day, what am I thinking about right now? What am I doing right now? How am I feeling right now? If your thinking and doing do not match what you really want, you are not focused. Take a step forward to recognizing what you are doing every moment of every day and watch your life become what you want it to be. Train your mind to be obedient, train your conscious mind to be obedient.
Start getting organized in your mind and in the space around you. start with your mind first because your mind have control of what you do. When you train your mind, your mind does what you want.
Make a daily priority list and everything on that list should be important.
Remember: Time is a gift take care of it, don't waste it. ~Coach Rea Wilke
We love to hear from you, contact us today at: http://YourLifeNow.info Schedule your free call at:http://MeetMe.so/CoachRea
Join Host Live Chats
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (25 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- MarlyBird (17 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (6 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (3 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- Big Sports Fan And More (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (1 chatters)