SORT BY Relevancy
Gallery Night & Day at Ayzha Fine Arts
One of America's oldest black neighborhoods through the lens of Milwaukee photographer Craig Felix.
New genocide paintings by leading Milwaukee artist Patricia Obletz.
Fresh new work by young sensation Jill Schweiss.
Provactive "Sleeping Beauty" installation by DalaMar
Maritime display by Maggie Sasso
Performance by Terrell Lewis & Berdnia Howard
New fashion display Of HOUSE OF VALENTINO & ROIAL laxary goods by Vegas
And A special guest
and much more so tune in and have fun with us as we broadcast live from gallery night and intverview some talents on the Cushy seat
Just mic checking the blog talk scene. Getting all the bugs out before the big show and our world permier of the reinvited Voice Radio. It has been 8 years since voice radio aired. Now were back . So sit tight and join us on our quest to get the bugs out before gallery night. Special guests includes, Vela David and music off Vela's Candle Light Show & Cold Nights and Rainy Days Albums, Clarissa Green OfUnbreakable author and screen writer of the novel Love Stings, and Robert Dante Burdette one member of Platinum Boy Gang expressing his passion and drive for his 5th demisional creations. Remember its only a test run so bare with us as we embark on this journy to a higher level of ones lack of knowlegde of how blog talk works lol . Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you . The reinvention of Voice Radio.
Special guest, Roberta Grimes, business attorney, novelist, and speaker will be here to talk about what happens after we die - the afterlife.
Roberta had two extraordinary experiences of light as a child. In an attempt to understand her experiences, she has spent decades studying nearly 200 years of abundant and consistent communications from the dead and other afterlife-related evidence. That enabled her to assemble an in-depth understanding of who and what we are, how reality works, the nature of God, and the meaning and purpose of our lives.
For those who worry about dying or losing a loved one, and those who fret about the death of a pet, Roberta brings her passion for the subject and 40 years of scholarly study to deliver concrete answers to all your question.
Save the date and call in with your questions.
To learn more about Roberta Grimes and her books, please go to http://robertagrimes.com
Most mainstream dietary advice recommends low-fat or non-fat dairy, but do they understand what real non process dairy is? It is far healthier to eat and drink whole non-processed dairy products, with all Mother Nature's fat left in.
Who would have thought shopping for food could be so hard? Wander around any supermarket and you’ll be bombarded with packaging plastered with nutrition labels and ‘helpful’ logos to help you assess the healthiness, or otherwise, of their contents. Almost all packages state that it helps to reduce cholesterol. That alone will inform the intelligent to stay away from that food.
When reading all of the labels, your head could be spinning with the conflicting messages you recall from health experts and watchdogs. One minute, the experts are telling you to avoid eggs because of cholesterol, the next, we’re told eggs are fine after all as the cholesterol found in food does not lead to heart disease. Tune in for the Rest Of The Story at 7:PM est right here on Blogtalkradio
Tonight at 7pm EST, join host Barry Secrest and exo-government specialist Lee Daniel as they discuss an ever-expanding caseload of governmental oddities, politics, the Supernatural & The New World Order--all from an entertaining, cutting edge, Conservative perspective.
Listen live and CALL IN to speak to the host and co-host--(347) 996-3923. Join the conversation!
Tonight's topics include:
The Ebola Diaries: Irresponsible Obama Regime & CDC Now Culpable if Ebola Strikes US
United Nations Preparing to Dump Thousands of Syrian Sunni Muslims on United States as Refugees
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson resigns
Why is the US Department of Agriculture Buying .40 Caliber Sub-Machine Guns?
Hillary Clinton Directly Involved Terrorist Security Unit in Benghazi Debacle
Seasoned Reporter "Utterly Creeped Out" in Wisconsin By First Lady Michelle Obama
Obama Regime Releases Footage Showing Heroic Bombing of 'Empty' ISIS Installation (Youtube)
Syrian Official Warns Against Trying to Split Good from Bad Terrorists as Obama Arms Islamic Rebels
Obama at U.N.: 'Islam teaches peace'
Obama's National Forest Service to Ban and Fine Americans for Snapping Photos of US Wilderness
Obamacare Architect Says Society Would Be Better Off If People Died At 75
Washington Had Christmas Yesterday: $50 Billion Goes Out The Door At Fiscal Year-End
'Possessed' teen disemboweled mum with scissors 'because she was witch'
'Releasing the voice of God'
Dr. E Fay Williams,Esq- is the President/CEO of the National Congress of Black Women and former Counsel to the U.S. Congress’ District of Columbia Sub-Committee on the Judiciary andEducation. She previously served as Legislative Counsel and Chief of Staff for a District of Columbia Councilmember. She is a Commissioner appointed by President Barack Obama to the Presidential Scholars Commission.
She holds a BS Degree in Speech, English and Dramatic Arts; a Masters and PhD in Public Administration; Administration and Supervision Credential; Jurist Doctorate and Doctor of Ministry.
Nina Clymer has over 20 years of leadership experience in both the non-profit and for-profit sectors in the field of healthcare, including executive oversight of domestic violence and human sex trafficking programs, as well as women’s health consulting. She is passionate about social justice, or people having the ability to realize their potential in the community and society where they reside. Nina’s education includes an MBA from Santa Clara University, a BS in Nursing from Northeastern University, and a Coaching Certificate from The Fielding Institute.
In this show you’ll learn:
More about the gut and its metabolic properties.
How dieting can actually lead to increased weight gain.
Natural ways to increase gut hormones.
Background and Guest Information:
Good nutrition and high-intensity exercise are just two of a sequence of ingredients that are needed to make your body lean. There are additional ingredients, such as gut health, intestinal bacteria, biological rhythms, inflammation, the stress response, leptin signaling, and fat cell health that are essential to fine-tuning your metabolism and overcoming weight-loss resistance.
Join Dr. Ritamarie and Mike Mutzel as they share information, tips, and secrets to empower your body to balance leptin and insulin levels, hack your stress response to burn more fat, heal your gut to burn more fat, and more.
Mike has a B.S. in Biology from Western Washington University and is completing his M.S. in Clinical Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport.
Check out Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community for additional resources on the role that food plays in your health, and strategies for planning your meals so that you can live your life full of energy and vitality.
I'm your host
Author Tumika Cain;
She is an award-winning author, media personality, publisher, founder of Say What?? Book Club and motivator. Through her written and verbal expressions, Tumika aims to encourage, empower and uplift others to live their best, most authentic life. An advocate for indie authors, Tumika works tirelessly to level the playing field between traditional publishers, traditionally published authors and indie authors, providing a myriad of opportunities to train, coach, promote and expose the works of authors who excel in the literary arts and who are serious about their craft. Once a month you can follow Tumika as she hosts the Say What?? Author Spotlights, where she interviews the book club’s featured author of the month. Recently adding publishing to her belt, through Inkscriptions, Tumika offers full service publishing to indie authors, with a focus on providing excellent service, coaching, and the resources needed to produce successful authors. Inkscriptions offers an all inclusive package geared to get indies off, running and ahead of the game. An educator to the core of her being, Tumika lives from a mode of each one reach one, each one teach one. She has done extensive work with displaced teens and always has an inspiring word to share to those who cross her path. Her works have been published in a number of magazines, anthologies, newspapers and periodicals. She is the author of the award-winning novel, Season of Change (2012); After the Rain…a Poetry Collective (2014); On the Pulse of Morning (August 2014). Tumika is a contributing writer for BLOG and PEN’Ashe Magazines. In addition, Tumika has also performed at a number of venues throughout the United States, as well as coordinated literary events and writing workshops.
in Self Help
About this show: I lost both parents to cancer at 22 and 27. Let's talk about stuff that's hard, ways you can move forward in your life and how to get back to a happier place. My intention is to connect those of us who have lost our mothers, our fathers or both parents, at any age, through the arts, life experiments, looking inward and turning pain into something positive.
In this episode: We all have em, but a lot of us ignore them. I'm gonna talk about FEELINGS and strategies for just noticing the fact that you have them, a LOT of them. We'll start there.
Got a question for Lisa or a comment about a previous show or blog post?
I'd love to hear from you! If you have a question to ask me or a comment about a previous podcast or blog post, please leave a voicemail for me, here: (626) 671-LISA (5472).
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (128 chatters)
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- Channel Panel (75 chatters)
- in5d (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- DDP Radio (22 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (21 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (7 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- The Organic View (5 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)