SORT BY Relevancy
The Bible Study That America Listens To on MBN:“A WORD FOR THE WORLD” Tuesday Evenings 7pm CENTRAL
with America’s Spiritual Life Builder Bishop Michael Bates
Pastors, tonight’s Study will HELP YOUR CHURCH TO GROW!
SIZE DOESN’T MATTER… WE’LL PROVE IT TONIGHT! IT’S WHAT YOU DO WITH WHAT YOU HAVE…
Michael Bates Ministries Members and Partners…TONIGHT WILL STOP YOUR STRUGGLE!
The death of Michael Brown has been in the news for months. The nation awaits a decision on if official charges will be brought towards Police Officer Darren Wilson. Leading Attorney Daniel Hochheiser will join the national award-winning radio talk show Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton live on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST to discuss the legal ramifications of this high profile case. Join us for one ground-breaking show.
Tune in live at 7:30 pm EST! Speak to the featured guest live by dialing (914) 803-4284 and pressing #1. We are taking callers with questions and comments.
*Do support our national sponsors and partners by visiting www.letstalkamericawithshanathornton.com.
~~ Call in #: 909-265-9152 ~~
Steve Coccaro, Carl Robinson & Mike Fabian bring you the latest in
Drag Racing Talk, Tech & Chat. Racing calendars, birthdays, race flyers, show updates & more.
Special guests from Manufacturers to Racers are on LIVE
talking about the latest news, newest products & more.
Don't miss one episode, Follow us here on BlogTalk;
or like us on:
Facebook: Southern Hot Rod Association - SHRA
With Karen Rowe
"The Writer’s Circle of Champions"
My guest this Tuesday is Charmaine Hammond, an international speaker, and bestselling award winning author. She describes herself as an accidental author... She hadn't really thought about writing a book however, her dog Toby gave her so much to write about, she wrote a story for Chicken Soup for the Soul. Shortly after that she met a publisher who wanted to turn Toby's story into a book. She now has three books in the Toby series (2 are for children), a personal development book, GPS Your Best Life co-authored with her dear friend Debra Kasowski, and is featured in five other books. In the past five years she has learned a great deal about writing, the publishing world, and, marketing and selling your books. She loves to share her learnings with authors to help save them from some of the time consuming and costly mistakes and learnings she experienced so you can just get on with writing and sharing your message with the world!
There are many choices authors make about where to spend their time, money and other resources. Charmaine discovered with her first book that you can share your message with more people and impact more lives when you bring on a circle of champions, and corporate partners and sponsors. Charmaine has been successful (and so have her students) in having corporate partners sponsor her presentations, tours, events, and even bulk orders of books to provide to schools, and attendees at her events. From having her clothing sponsored to having hotels host her stay, and having the products she needs like printing, marketing materials and office supplies provided by businesses.
Log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/Jim-Nemley on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at 7:00 pm EST. It’s Time To Get Writing! With Karen Rowe.
It is often very hard to end a love relationship even when you know it is bad for you. A “bad” relationship is not the kind that is going through the usual periods of disagreement and disenchantment that are inevitable when two separate people come together. A bad relationship is one that involves continual frustration; the relationship seems to have potential but that potential is always just out of reach. In fact, the attachment in such relationships is to someone who is “unattainable” in the sense that he or she is committed to someone else, doesn’t want a committed relationship, or is incapable of one. Bad relationships are chronically lacking in what one or both partners need. Such relationships can destroy self-esteem and prevent those involved from moving on in their careers or personal lives. They are often fertile breeding grounds for loneliness, rage, and despair. In bad relationships the two partners are often on such different wave-lengths that there is little common ground, little significant communication, and little enjoyment of each other.Remaining in a bad relationship not only causes continual stress but may even be physically harmful. An obvious harm is the physical abuse that is often a part of such relationships. In a less obvious way, however, the tensions and chemical changes caused by the constant stress can drain energy and lower resistance to physical illness. Continuing in such bad relationships can lead to unhealthy escapes such as alcohol or drug abuse and can even lead to suicide attempts.
In such relationships, individuals are robbed of several essential freedoms; the freedom to be their best selves in the relationship, the freedom to love the other person through choice rather than through dependency, and the freedom to leave a situation that is destructive.
in Self Help
News for the Soul Radio - Life Changing Talk Radio from the Uplifting to the Unexplained ....
Call in (646) 595 4274
TUNE IN: www.NewsfortheSoul.com
News for the Soul is the #1 Life Changing Talk Radio Show in the world according to AOL and ASK.com and YOUTUBE and GOOGLE and so on. NFTS is home to the largest totally free life changing media library in the world. We are syndicated on the AIR, on the WEB ... and beyond! DID YOU KNOW: News for the Soul is home to the largest and best totally free life changing audio resource on the world wide web since January 1997... ... because what you focus on expands ...
SPONSOR OF THE DAY: ?www.SpoonbendingKit.com?
Imagine how much better, less-stressed and more energized you’ll feel by gaining control of your life during this hectic time. And coming out on the other side feeling calm, peaceful and empowered. That is exactly what we are talking about today on the show.
I am so excited because I have 2 very special guests who are also my partners in the new project we have rolling out, the 21 Day Holiday Survival Guide. We are also a part of an older project that I am bringing back, Fitness Mattrz. It is an exciting time and just the time to release this guide to help you avoid stressing out this holiday season.
First, Josie is going to share with us why she became a part of this project and how it will help you to be LESS-STRESSED this holiday. Then Lynnis will come on and she and I will share 6 tips on how to conquer stress. It's going to be a blast and you don't want to miss it!
Join us 1-3pm Eastern time, with Bonnie & KC the first hour, and Leslie Journey 2nd hour with us today! Call 347-838-8864 to listen live, or join the que to ask a question!
Bonnie Albers RN LNC CLC Spirit Medium specializes in Romance, Love, Relationships and Sexual Issues with a TWIST of SPIRIT. Bonnie and Guests talk about Past Lives, Karmic Ties, Psychic gifts and ALL sorts of different topics that metaphysics has to offer. Spirit, Angel messages come through to our callers too.
Kelly Coulter, KC Cards, using the Cards of the Magi which originated in Atlantean times! This system uses our 'ornidary' poker deck, with amazing results for our callers! To get a private reading from KC, leave a message at 719-289-4907, leave your name, a good callback number, and what kind of card reading you would like! KC offers individual yearly readings, relationship readings for couples, parent-child, business partners, grandparent-grandchildren, and a 20-year life reading. KC also does Gourmet,Ganoderma Healthy Coffees, Teas, beverages and environmentally safe household products. KC is a certified Reiki Master Teacher, and A.R.C.H. Level 1 Master too. KC is on Facebook, and has a group Spiritual Learning Connection - membership is open to all.
Second Hour today, Leslie Soul Journey is ON with us! To contact Leslie for private readings, email her at: email@example.com , and on Facebook at Leslie Soul Journey!
For private sessions with Bonnie, email her at : firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or come by Facebook and message Bonnie there too!
Archive links are posted on Bonnie's FB page, as well as in Spiritual Learning Connection, FB group page, membership open to all.
The Community "IMPACT" Program (CIP) is a very unique and highly effective, "Funding and Resource Program" for Non-Profit Organizations and their supporters, developed as a National WORKFORCE Effort to "Put America Back To WORK! (One JOB at a time!)
During this Seminar you will learn where to find:
1. UNLIMITED Work for your Bushiness available to you in your Local Community, located anywhere in the United States
2. UNLIMITED Funding and Resources for your Non-Profit Organization available to you and your supporters, also ways to INCREASE your Donations NOW!
3. UNLIMITED Funding available for Home Owners, Renters and Property Managers to make property upgrades, additions and improvements!
4. Income opportunities for you and your family to benefit from anywhere in the United States
5. Everyday that you WAIT, you are Missing Out on the Funding, Work and the Lifestyles that you deserve!
Register NOW to find out HOW have it!
This show will give you a deep look into the real situation in America and around the world. It will show you how it is impossible for this nation and this world to survive this Judgment which has been vicious and brutal to these vicious and brutal people!
Alzheimer's Speaks is an advocacy group promoting awareness and education to all around the world. We believe all voices need to be heard if we are to make a shift in our care culture.
Our first guests will be Eric and Heather Anderson, Authors of "Remember I Can't Remember." Through their life journeys, caregiving has been one of most amazing and fulfilling one they have ever experienced. Learn how and why this happened. We hope you will join the conversation!
Contact Eric and Heather Website Email
We are lucky to have as our second guest Charles Fuschillo, president and CEO of the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America. We will discuss their highly successful Memory Screening and their "Remember Together" Programs; along with other efforts shifting our dementia care culture.
Contact the Alzheimer's Foundation of America Website Email Phone: 866-232-8484 Facebook
For additional information and resources on dementia and caregiving check out Alzheimer's Speaks website.
Tonya and Denise will have a special guest to share all the wonderful resources and services available at your local neighborhood public library. In addition to talking about the book clubs, reading lists, tutorial services, the hosts and their guest will also share their favorite finds. The visit is like a kid in a candy store for parents of children who love books, or for those of you who are trying to convince kids to like books! Either way, the public library is a great parenting resource.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (179 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (49 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (37 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (25 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (24 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (14 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- MISC Church on LMC Radio Network (13 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (12 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- TimBinnall (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)