SORT BY Relevancy
Insightful experiences can be invaluable while processing Auto Insurance Claims. The journey begins at the scene of an accident and ends at the time of claim closure. ESTRA has been through this process with several Auto Insurance Companies. Join her in this episode to gain understanding from an injured person's perspective. Avoid costly mistakes made early in the process.
What type of conversation can you expect to have with Auto Insurance Companies? What is the purpose of their questions? And what questions do you need to answer? It's important to start off on the right track when dealing with Auto Insurance Companies. ESTRA understands this and is ready to share her experience about talking with Auto Insurance Companies.
Most people seriously injured in a Car Accident have an uphill climb. They must face those with power, resources, and experience whom once thought were looking out for best interest. In fact, Auto Insurance Companies or Employer's Long-Term Disability Contractor typically spend a great deal of time reviewing records insured have given them access to as a good faith gesture.
Can people injured in a Car Wreck get justice in our Federal Court System when filing lawsuits against corporations? Join me, ESTRA in talkings about the process.
10 Auto Insurance Claim Tactics you should know will help avoid costly mistakes with insurance carriers. In my opinion, President Clinton’s saying of trust, but verify applies when involved in an auto insurance claim. These companies have dealt with millions of injury claim victims, and tend to know tactics to discourage or reduce your claim, leaving many car accident victims with unfair or bad faith outcomes. Seeing these common responses by these corporations can prepare for the unexpected and allow decision which provides self-protection, something not always afforded even by your own insurance company.
Join me, ESTRA in reviewing 10 Auto Insurance Claim Tactics You Should Know.
There is much to learn when involved in a car crash. And, the Insurers (Insurance Companies) will know a great deal more about the process than Insured (Policyholders). Today's show will share important highlights from ESTRA Radio Programs discussing the journey most individuals will face after a car accident. This is a "crash course" so to speak of information Policyholders need to know after being involved in a collision.
You've just been in a traffic collision. There is a copy of book, Car Accident by ESTRA in the glove box which is pulled out. The checklist in the back of book is used to document car accident. Now, it is time to talk with an Auto Insurance Adjuster. How will you choose whom to call? Will it be your own auto insurance company? Or the other driver's carrier? Are you ready for their questions? What are appropriate questions to answer? What about leading questions? Should conversation be recorded or written only?
Join me, ESTRA today for a discussion on talking with Auto Insurance Adjusters after a Car Accident. This is a very important and critical part of the process.
How safe from poverty are Auto Insurance Policyholders? Will Employer Short-Term and Long-Term Disability provide financial protection? What about all the premiums you've paid into Social Security Disability? If becoming disabled after a car accident, you may end up like most injured, living in poverty. Today let talk about how much of a safety net you've got with Insurance Companies or Employers who are self-insured, meaning they control and own your ERISA Insurance Policies.
Welcome to Introduction to Health Insurance class 4. Be sure to have note taking materials, your required text book and your lesson plan or syllabus for the class. At the end of the class you are required to send your Instructor the attendance flag word to recieve proper attendance credits.
Enjoy your learning journey!
This week on Talking In Circles we discuss this weekend's events at Auto Club Speedway. Also we discuss the unfortuante situation for Brian Vickers and what Michael Waltrip Racing's next move.
We also discuss the hotly debated topic on whether or not NASCAR intentionally throws debris cautions. Also another lackluster week from Roush Fenway Racing. Will we see them rebound?
Also, Richard Childress Racing has found something here early in the season. No wins as of yet but we've seen a lot of speed from that organization.
Also, the Xfinity Series is really translating to the Cup Series. Kevin Harvick has come out and said that is the case and if you look at some of the drivers who ran strong on Saturday run strong on Sunday. Is that good for NASCAR??
Also we will preview this weekend's race at Martinsville Speedway. Plus we take your phone calls at 917-889-8280!
VP Laurie Rubidge and CEO Chad Schapiro's weekly radio show / podcast
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (467 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (9 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Political Justice (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (3 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS TALK URBAN (1 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)