SORT BY Relevancy
Class is in session with The Smiths. Join Edward & Debbie Smith as they take us on a 4 part journey on the lessons in L.O.V.E. They'll begin on Monday with L = LISTEN.
Call a brother and invite a man. This show should be heavy. Do our dreams die if we live our values? Do men feel trapped between goals and responsibilities with marriage, family, church or other?
For Men Only -
Why can't we understand what she is saying?
Why doesn't she get me?
How do we get through this?
What's your style?
Tired of brokenness?
Disappointed with yourself or them?
Frustrated with your situation?
Feeling depleted with your situation?
Making excuses for his/her behaviors?
What are the signs to look for?
How do you get out?
Where is HOPE?
Who can I talk to?
Tune in Monday night @ 9pm ET.
The Seed of David was birthed from my intimate prayer time with God. After traveling the world and witnessing so many psalmists, musicians, and leaders aspire for the platform for all the wrong reasons, it occurred to me that much of the work we need to do is not external; it is internal. We have fame, but do we have faith? We have popularity, but are we walking in purpose? Are we more concerned about artistry than ministry? How does our lifestyle reflect the posture of worship beyond the platform and the performance? In The Seed of David, you will find a transparent guide to wholeness that will help you to deepen your relationship with God, no matter where you serve and no matter how long you've been serving. I believe it is time to go deeper in God, and in order to do that, we must be pure in his presence. This book is for every worshipper who is seeking a stronger connection with the Lord.
Does he/she always want/need more?
They don't know Christ can he/she FULFILL me?
He/she was FILLED but now isn't FULFILLED.
Join me for a special interview with my featured guest: Author Bri Jones as we talk about her book and life story.
"Whoever said the life of a Princess was simple? Onika is the Princess of a beautiful kingdom in Africa and is eight months away from meeting her future husband. But Onika's life is about to change after she meets a Prince at her kingdom's annual festival. Onika ultimately has to decide: will she honor the promise she made to her parents and kingdom or will she disgrace them by following her heart. Onika doesn't want to bring shame to her family and kingdom, but she will soon find out the consequences of either decision are more serious than what she expected..
Regardless of your age; this is a story that will captivate the emotions and imaginations of the whole family. This is an uplifting story with romance, family, revenge, forgiveness and other surprises."
Ladies, are you living your life to the fullest? Or, are you love struck by your imagination and blinded by your reality?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (72 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (29 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- allah team (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)