SORT BY Relevancy
Drew Pritt will join us to discuss Arkansas politics
Ladies and gentlemen....the question right is....WTF S ARKANSAS ON??!!! Join the crew as deeply discuss the unfair Arkansas government trying to further discriminate against the LGBT Community!!! This one hits home for one of the host LDX because it is his home state.
Enjoy the show and Welcome Inside of The Madhouse Radio Network....where we don't care about your sexual preference!!!!
In today's episode Jeremy will be discussing the RFRA laws passed by Arkansas and Indiana, as well as the outrage they have caused. Are these laws motivated by hate? Do they endorse hate? How will they be applied? These questions and more will be addressed in "The Truth About Religious Freedom."
We also will have an update on the SOGI bill in Springfield, MO. The election for repeal will be Tuesday, April 7. Please keep this situation in your prayers.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
1. 8th Circuit Court Strikes Down Pro-life "Heartbeat" Bill in Arkansas
2. Pro-life Republican Rick Santorum Declares He's A Candidate For President
3. Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Trashes Scott Walker For Saying “Ultrasounds are Cool”
Arkansas gubernatorial debate between Democrat Mike Ross and Republican Asa Hutchinson. A picked out a few moments that stood out.
1. Both candidates want a more educated workforce. Each candidate hit on the need to make sure companies will have the talent pool they need if they come to Arkansas. While they have some differences in terms of how to create that workforce, both stressed the importance of creating an attractive group of candidates to lure and keep business.
2. Each candidate feels the other's tax plan isn't financially feasible. Hutchinson has a plan to give $100 million worth of immediate tax relief to 45-percent of Arkansans. Ross doesn't think the money is there. Ross wants to give $565 million worth of tax cuts over time. Hutchinson says that won't be possible.
3.Would the Real Asa Hutchinson Please Stand Up? Ross painted a picture of two different Asa Hutchinsons. Ross pinpointed issues where he feels Hutchinson has changed his tune and said it's unclear which Asa Hutchinson we'd get as governor. KARK News
Greetings! we have a Special Show today with the Director of Marketing of Arkansas Grown telling us their story of success in what they are doing to help the Food source in their State. Arkansas Grown is also tied to Arkansas Made. Find out how this group jumped from having 200 Producers on their list to 650 Producers wanting to be a part of the 'Eat Local' and add more stores, Farmers Markets, and other venues to sell their Arkansas grown products. Your State will be envious of what they have accomplished.
Join us for this neat story of how growing LOCAL means a lot to these folks.
Have a Great Community Garden Day!
Mary K. Hukill, Author and Radio Show Host
Books and AudioBooks: Community Garden Revolution and,
Community Garden Revolution Notes!
www.natesamericanmadestore.com for 10% OFF Discount on Garden Equipment and Tools. At his ONLINE store at checkout print in promo code of "comgar15". Shop!
www.tropiflora.com for the BEST in Tropical plants. They ship all over the World. Ask about 10% OFF your first Order. Bromeliads are also sold. Shop!
# # #
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview author Rick Shaeffer.
From famed moments such as the Razorbacks winning the 1994 NCAA Tournament to lesser known trivia, including which uniform configuration is considered a curse or knowing the animal that was the school’s original mascot, 100 Things Arkansas Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die reveals the most critical moments and important facts about Arkansas football and basketball. With details on past and present players, coaches, and teams that are part of the university’s storied history, this book contains everything "Hogs" fans should know, see, and do in their lifetimes, and encapsulates what being a Razorbacks fan is all about.
Rick Schaeffer was the sports information director with the University of Arkansas athletic department for 24 years, and he was the radio color commentator for Razorbacks football for a decade. Rick is the founder of Champions for Kids, a nonprofit organization that provides support, training, and resources for youth organizations in Arkansas. Quinn Grovey was the starting quarterback at Arkansas from 1987 to 1989, leading the Razorbacks to Southwest Conference Championships in 1988 and 1989. They both live in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Monday, February 23rd, Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson allowed a new law to block future anti-discrimination laws (to go into effect 90 days after the legislative session ends later this summer). While the premise of the new law known as SB 202 appears reasonable, in actuality this law allows legal discrimination for all non-protected classes.
In this episode, we hear from three Arkansas residents. Meet once again Scott Wyant, Founder of Straight Talk Arkansas, a website dedicated to Living liberally in the Mid-South.
We'll also hear from Cathey Shoshone and Christina Harrison. Cathey is the Co-Chair and Christina is the Founder of Arkansans For Equality.
Christina Harrison was born and raised in Arkansas. She founded Arkansans for Equality in 2011. As an ally, she had become frustrated with the bigotry she came across towards our fellow Arkansans in the LGBTQ community and wanted to do something to help. She began a ballot initiative to repeal Amendment 83 soon after. Christina is a combat veteran in the Army National Guard, and has just recently returned from a tour in Afghanistan.
Cathey Shoshone, also an ally, was born in Arkansas but has lived in several states around the South. She lives in Arkansas currently, She "liked" the Arkansan for Equality facebook page and volunteered to collect signatures for the ballot initiative. The ballot initiative became obsolete when Cheryl Maples and Jack Wagoner won their case in Judge Piazza's courtroom legalizing same-sex marriage. A federal case has also overthrown Amendment 83 to the Arkansas State Constitution. This decision has been stayed pending an appeal hearing.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Unpopular Media (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- OmnipresenceMedia (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- GGT183 (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- jwanyvette1 (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- AFCWest (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Terry DeRon (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- phoenixstar9 (1 chatters)
- RIGHT WING RESISTANCE RADIO (1 chatters)
- SoSincere (1 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Radio (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)