SORT BY Relevancy
Being ‘Right’ is often as Happy as Angry People ever get. Evan Katz, fondly known as The Anger Guy, has been counseling angry men and teens for nearly 20 years. His battle with anger, then cancer, has inspired him to take on the anger problem in America. Ask him how he can help you, your relationship, your kids and more.
Anger is really a normal emotion/ feeling. "Anger is a response to fear, helplessness, frustrated goals, tense or difficult situations, false beliefs, conflicts or stress. Triggers can increase an response. The key is to identify the issue and decide whether it is valid. Then, approach the situation or person to work through the matter in a helthy way''. Anger is an energy or force when expressed in a healthy way -- can foster personal growth and significance, improving relationships and changing lives.''
Doctor Daddy is back! It's been one year of Positive Anger. and the crew talks recap, smart TVs, and the third anchor, Tommy Karate.
Follow @NathanMacintosh @jonfatigate and @StandUpNYLabs. Go to www.StandUpNY.com to see when Nathan is performing live at Stand Up NY. Listen to all our other great podcasts at www.StandUpNYLabs.com
In this episode the host will address both anger and her struggle with the fear of anger. It is our hope that by the end of the broadcast those of you who are also struggling with the fear of anger will be able to identify it and deal with it in a way that it will no longer exist in your life. We also hope that if you are the one who is angry, the scriptures we refer to will help you begin to get your anger under control.
Tonight's Episode Will Cover The Topic Of Anger And Wrath. Today's Society Seems To Be Progressively Angry. What Is The Cause Of This And How Can We Control Our Anger Before It Becomes Wrath Or Revenge? Tune In To Hear Opinions, Facts, And Expertise.
What can you possibly learn in just 15 minutes that may change the quality of your life? Good question. I guess you will have to tune in to find out.
Bob Zima, MA/LCPC, is a self described “Frequent Flyer to Hell and Back.” He has experienced many trips to the gates of Hell and has lived to tell the tale.
In this short, 15 minute podcast, Bob shares with you his insights and lessons learned from several trips to Hell and back.
On today’s show, Bob discusses anger. Anger is a behavior. Anger is emotion in motion. Anger is the sound of hurt and fear departing our bodies. We can heal the emotions that drive anger by changing how we view our world past, present and future. Ain't easy. Requires work.
in Self Help
Do you find yourself filled with impatience or a short fuse and just plain angry all the time? Society further encourages this emotion through sarcasm, and cynicism that is presented in a manner that is supposed to be humorous. Join me as we facilitate releasing this programming and embrace a more peaceful content way of living.
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."-Buddha
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (170 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- We Built That Network (10 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- TIS Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (0 chatters)