SORT BY Relevancy
Being ‘Right’ is often as Happy as Angry People ever get. Evan Katz, fondly known as The Anger Guy, has been counseling angry men and teens for nearly 20 years. His battle with anger, then cancer, has inspired him to take on the anger problem in America. Ask him how he can help you, your relationship, your kids and more.
Anger is really a normal emotion/ feeling. "Anger is a response to fear, helplessness, frustrated goals, tense or difficult situations, false beliefs, conflicts or stress. Triggers can increase an response. The key is to identify the issue and decide whether it is valid. Then, approach the situation or person to work through the matter in a helthy way''. Anger is an energy or force when expressed in a healthy way -- can foster personal growth and significance, improving relationships and changing lives.''
Bob Zima, MA/LCPC, is a self described Frequent Flyer to Hell and Back. He has experienced many trips to the Gates of Hell and lived to tell the tale. Plus he has learned a thing or two along the way. Refreshing.
On his cathartic & satirical podcast Bob shares with you his quirky and wacky insights, lampoons his art of the anarchy of healing and life lessons learned from his adventurous and E-True Hollywood-esque trips to Hell and back. Perhaps you may be inspired by this irreverent, blazon and passionate cathartic satirist who tells it like it is. Perhaps not. You will have to listen to find out.
This show is for mature audiences with open minds and souls. Healing is NOT for wimps or the weak-hearted. It is work. Hard work!
On today’s show, Bob discusses that anger is a physiological and behavioral response to how we interprt the goings on around us and the meaning we apply to major and not so major life events.
Disclaimer: Always seek the advice of a qualified mental health professional before ever doing anything suggested on this website. Don't have one? Visit this website! NOW!
All opinions are solely mine and that of In-Flight Entertainment and Counseling and should not be connected or accredited in any way to past/present employers and other organizations with which I have consulted.
This month of November 2015, Nick & Joanna will be talking about Anger; first discussing the perspecive of Ayurveda on this intense and sometimes mysterious and dangerous emotion, and then on the 25th, as it relates to Domestic Violence and how hypnosis can be a helpful tool for addressing and manging it.
As with all things in Ayurveda, we go back to the doshas. Anger is primarily a Pitta emotion (Fire). The fire of Pitta, when out of balance can rage out of control and create havoc emotionally. And as Ayurveda views all symptoms, we ask the question, what is it telling us; about our physical, mental, emotional and even spiritual well-being?
Are there some people who are just prone to an anger response when under stress? Should anger always be judged as a bad thing? Is it ever justified? What can be done to manage anger from a Vedic perspective?
We will be talking about these things and more as well as providing some suggestions for keeping that internal fire burning brightly, but not out of control.
On the 25th, the focus will be on hypnotherapy as a tool to deal with anger as well as answer all of the questions above, from the perspecive of the hypnotherapist. We will also be focusing on domestic violence as a serious problem in our culture that must be addressed, and what we can do individually and collectively to be a part of the solution. It's more than just raising awareness.
Find us always at www.thekalyanacentre.com / www.drjoannacarmichael.com 484-412-8815
Receive a 20% discount on an initial consultation with Nick or Joanna when you mention this show!
Emotion is, in everyday speech, a person's state of feeling in the sense of an affect. Scientific discourse has drifted to other meanings and there is no consensus on a definition. This is a huge statement because science has not even yet been able to define emotions. The physiology of emotion is closely linked to arousal of the nervous system. The Meier information says that emotions are lightning fast reactions to some sorts of factor in the body or the environment. Both Anger and Rage are considered emotions. Billy has several very interesting articles on anger.
Greetings Faithful Listeners...
Welcome to our new show format, The Point in the Eclectic Room (ER). Considering all things new here's our new team, Pastor Renee, KP(Joan Taylor), E (Darlene Pace Brown), and Wendy (Wendy L. Smith, the producer).
TONIGHT'S HOT TOPIC: "If Looks could Kill, You'd be DEAD (Anger Management)"
CALL IN: 347-237-5557
Anger is some heavy baggage to carry through your life. It can weigh you down and leave you stranded and alone.
The saddest part about it is that it happens to some really good people. Some people get help with it and some people just live with it. Some of the people who get help with it still can't shake it.
Why is anger such a powerful emotion?
Many times anger directed toward us is really not about us and more about a deeper unsettling of the person expressing that anger. Suppose you have finally gotten your fill of someone seemingly to be taking advantage of you. You feel less like telling them where to go and drawing them a map to get there so you aim that frustration toward someone else. Have you ever were mad at another person but took out your anger on someone completely different because they just happen to be there. This is often the place a family or friends find themselves in when they are confronted rudely by a member of their family or friend circle.
This lands us squarly on considering the duality of anger as the TAO of Anger. It has us asking a question based on Principle and not framing anger as a "big bad boy" assumption. Clearly, anger is a firey empatic power!
Let's give anger its day in court with a mindful exploration of how anger has two sides and the proper use of anger. Is Anger Positive or Negative Force in Your Life? Yes, this may come as a surprise or a relief, but there is positve anger.
We MUST be honest, though because ego can and does twist this power terribly by denials, projections, cloaking devices, propaganda, assumptions, wounded spriit bleeds, etc. into a negative force we are all quite familiar with and disgusted with its abuse.
Join us for getting some uncommonly good sense going regarding anger. No empowered Soul should be without the foundational insights and understandings we will discuss today. See you live or in the archives! :)
Join us, Sharon Quinn and Will Gable
Website – http://www.fhu.com
Complimentary – http://antidoteforall.com
Order a Copy - http://fhu2.org/K150924.html
Cure Stress - http://curestressdevice.com/device
Host: Roy Masters
Roy discussed the way out of anger and judgement.
Visit - FhuEngland.com
In this episode the host will address both anger and her struggle with the fear of anger. It is our hope that by the end of the broadcast those of you who are also struggling with the fear of anger will be able to identify it and deal with it in a way that it will no longer exist in your life. We also hope that if you are the one who is angry, the scriptures we refer to will help you begin to get your anger under control.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (126 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (26 chatters)
- AJC Radio (23 chatters)
- The Dream1 (13 chatters)
- Ron March Show (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- The Appearance (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Revelation Power (5 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Lighworkers Connect (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Miscarriage Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Partnerships That Drive Performance (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)
- E3 Radio (0 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (0 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (0 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (0 chatters)