SORT BY Relevancy
In this Teen Talk Special Report on alcohol, teen hosts Jessica, McMillen, and Tegan discuss the perceptions and dangers of underage drinking. We also talk about the trend of pre-gaming, the effects of alcohol on the brain, and driving while intoxicated.
To watch the video our teen hosts viewed on the effects of alcohol on the brain, visit http://youtu.be/zXjANz9r5F0.
Teen Talk is supported in part by Audible. Visit audibletrial.com/teentalkcny to start your 30-day trial and benefit Teen Talk.
Teen Pregnancy, Gateway to drugs, Single Parent Households & High Mortality rates....these are some of the issues that have plagued society for years but is the black community disproportionately affected by these results of alcohol abuse?
Tune in this week for Playing Devil's Advocate™ hosted by Ms.KiKi. As the crew discusses the LISTENER REQUESTED topic of "Alcoholism in the black community"! The causes, the effects and road to recovery will be examined on this hard hitting subject. As always your participation is key so please join this much needed conversation!
And if that's not enough we have our Producer Cousin Chan's "Drink of the Week", and our weekly “Ask PDA” advice letter!! If you want to give your two cents....contact us on Facebook, Twitter, via email, or in our interactive chat room or LIVE on-air Wed night!
ALL VIEWS WELCOME!!
Playing Devil’s Advocate™
Uncensored, Unscripted, UNAPOLOGETIC!!!
in The Bible
Many Christians, including those in the five fold ministry, drink alcohol. Do you think it is okay for Christians to drink alcohol? What about Christians drinking alcohol for medical reasons? A little wine for the stomach? What about in different Countries like Italy and France where the culture is different? Is the Bible for or against Alcohol? Join us tonight as we search the scriptures for answers and discuss them.
2 Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Don't just take our word for it. Here are some of the resources we used. Research it for yourself :o)
75 Scriptures against Alcohol -http://www.scionofzion.com/drinking.htm
Alcohol In The Church - http://www.abidingplace.org/features/alcohol-in-the-church.html#intro
Statement on Alcohol In The Church - https://www.revival.com/statement-on-alcohol-in-the-church.2401.1.htm
If you have any prayer requests, testimonies, comments, or questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you soon.
What is the power of alcohol and the demon in the glass bottle that intrigues so many people to follow it's smell of sweet promises? How can you learn to leave all that behind as it is 'just on illusion'; can you see what is really going on here and how to break loose from the lullaby it claims to seduce you each day?
My guest is Scott Stevens, author of Every Silver Lining Has a Cloud, which is his personal story about relapse, sobriety and day to day living. Scott shares so many personal stories that you can relate if you have also been on this path. He leaves nothing to the imagination, he puts everything on the table no matter what the cost as he will tell you, he has lost much in his life.
Sobriety is day to day, challenges or gifts, ease or pain, they all seem to appear but it is how you respond that is really what will heal your heart and help you move forward.
For more information on Scott and to purchase his book visit: www.alcohologist.com
September is National Alcohol & Drug Addiction Recovery Month. Join us as Mental Health Therapist Robyn Hill talks to us about Drug and Alcohol Addiction from a professional point of view. Robyn is the Owner/Therapist at Robyn C. Hill Counseling and Professional Development Services in Beachwood Ohio and Executive Director at Virtue Inc. for Women
Robyn is an awesome resource for women who need empowerment, inspiration, motivation and/or professional assistance.
If you have your own personal story of addiction and recovery I Am A Superwoman wants you to join us to share your experience.
Please join us! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/iamasuperwoman2 Call in: 845.277.9243
Tonight on Simply Sinister 5, we continue chatting about things that are very fitting to the topic, including drug use. In particular, Alcohol throughout history has been both demonized and also dismissed as a harmless substance. Many people to this day are more concerned over illegal substances, and not so much about the more easily available, alcohol.
Tonight I bring you some discussions/clips on alcohol, and comments on this very easily available but potentially dangerous substance that can have the potential to destroy lives.
in Self Help
This show will address Marijuana, alcohol, and heroin addicitons. I will cover signs of abuse and treatment options.
Good morning! Happy First Day of Spring!
On today's broadcast:
Alcohol Abuse, Consequences, and Relationships (for someone I care about); Epic Ode To Marriage Equality, by Inaugural Poet Richard Blanco "Until We Could"; "I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane!"(New York, New York--- a HELLUVA town; DeBlasio's "Focus on Equality measures, even in death; Mary Cheney declares Equality is impossible without GOP support; Andrew W., and so much more!
JOIN US! Be sure to call in at : (760) 283-5125!!!
That's Sunday, September 21st, 2014 at 11:30AM (ET)/8:30 (PT)! on Equality Updates with Marcinho Savant ! I find it baffling that human beings are unable, and unwilling, to remember to love one another, and to "do unto others, as we would have them do unto us", in today's world. and, as usual, we welcome your calls, thoughts, and opinions! Remember: Be sure to call in at : (760) 283-5125!!!
Join us! That's today, 9/2114, at 11:30AM (ET)/8:30 (PT)! Exclusively on#blogtalkradio!
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by the guests on this broadcast are theirs alone, and do not, necessarily, reflect those of the Equality Updates with Marcinho Savantbroadcast, its host, staff, sponsors or any other person or party, directly, or peripherally, involved with this program.
in Self Help
Want to live a more successful and happy life, your way, authentic to you? Click here to get your FREE 5-Day E-Course and be on your way today!
This week, Cathy Taughinbaugh joins me to talk about what parents can do now to help keep their kids safe from drug or alcohol use and abuse.
She will talk about some easy strategies and methods anyone can apply to be more involved in their children's lives, and how they can take an active part in helping them avoid the dangers and consequences of alcohol and drug use.
Cathy works with people, mainly parents interested in receiving support. These may be parents who feel their child is addicted, but also parents who are concerned about their adolescent’s experimentation or recent abuse of drugs or alcohol. Through personal coaching, articles, resources and various eBooks, she offers inspiration to others facing the same or similar challenges in their lives.
If you're looking to take preventative action to help your child live a long, healthy, and happy life, you'll want to tune in to this episode!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (152 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (104 chatters)
- Annahilation (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (10 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Own Your Career (6 chatters)
- SSRN (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Freedom Doors Ministries (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WeTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (0 chatters)