SORT BY Relevancy
Africa Day is the annual commemoration on May 25th of the 1963 founding of the Organization of African Unity (OAU). On this day leaders of 30 of the 32 independent African states signed a founding charter in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. In 1991, the OAU established the African Economic Community, and in 2002 the OAU established it's own successor, the African Union. However, the name and date of Africa Day has been retained as a celebration of African Unity. This years theme of Africa Day is "Africa and the Diaspora".
Join EYE of AFRICA and special guest speakers! Get informed and find out how you can GET INVOLVED!
Join "Africa On The Move"on Sunday as we discuss "A Report from Geneva Convention/Jerico Movement, Remembering Kwame Ture & Chris Rock's Statement on African/Black People." Listen in at 323-679-0841 or go online at: www..blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move, tell a friend.
Join "Africa On The Move" on Sundays Evening at 7PM E.S.T. This week topic will be: "Africom & the Re-Colonialization of Africa." Listern in on Sunday, November 2, 2014 from 7 - 9 p.m. by dialing in at 323-679-0841, or go online at www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move.
Join "Africa ON The Move" on Sundays Evening from 7 - 9 p.m. est. This program will highlight the topic: "Ebola...Are They Tell Us The Truth?" On Sunday, October 26, 2014, we will raised critical questions that are not be raised by the western media and the U.S. government, such as: Whay have the U.S. Government acquired a patient for the Ebola virus? Where did the virus really begin and when? Why is there not a cure for this virus? Why send soliders to address a medical crisis? What is the relationship betwen the various viruses of Ebola, Bird Flu and Anthrax? We will speak "truth to power" and "liberation over oppression." Join us by lisening in at (323) 679-0841, or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move.
"Africa On The Move" is a voice within the Pan-African Movement and seek to speak "truth to power." Join Us on Sundays at 7 PM e.s.t. by dialing in at 323-679-0841 or go on line at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move. Tonight's topic is: "Ancestor's Day in Richmond, VA."
Africa On The Move is a Pan-African talk show. You can listern to it on Sunday's evening from 7 - 9 p.m. est., by dialing in at 323-679-0841 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move. Today's topic will featured "The Natiional Black Caucus & Neo-Colonialism" - What Grade Will You Give Them?
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (36 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (29 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (8 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- TonyBrunoShow (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- Ask a PI (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Baltimore Business Network (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)