SORT BY Relevancy
What does the Care in Affordable Care Act stand for? I wanted to share some of my thoughts on The Affordable Care Act and not so much the specifics. I can only speak on how I understand and see it. Iconoclast from the Offlimits show calls in to dish about Obamacare with me.
Are you one of the 48 million uninsured Americans who may be affect by the new federal Affordable Care Act (ACA) or Obamacare, as it’s frequently referred to? What is the ACA and how will it affect you and your family? This month we will explore the federal Affordable Care Act basics, and what you need to know in order to make an informed healthcare insurance decision. Our guest panelist will be ChicagoTribune Health Care Reporter Mr. Peter Frost, who has written extensive articles on the ACA for the Chicago Tribune Newspaper and ChicagoTribune.com. Also, we will speak with a couple of individuals that are directly affected by the new Federal Affordable Care Act. Follow show hashtag #4DPRadio
This is a pre-recorded show & not available for call-in. Creator & Executive Producer, Dexter Martin, Co-Producer, Sheila Henley
In this brief 30 minute presentation, insurance agent Patrick Villalobos will be hitting on several key points about the Patient Care & Affordable Care Act. Patrick Villalobos is affiliated with health insurance carriers in The Exchange.
Some things to be presented will be
1. The benefits that are provided in the health insurance plan that will be selected for you or for one that you choose.
2. The application process, the subsidy for health insurance, how it benefits someone or a family, and what to expect on premium payments.
3. Helath Insurance effective dates, open enrollment, and application requirements.
Tom McAuliffe from the Missouri Foundation for Health talks about the Affordable Care Act and what will happen in January 2014.
Tom is a Public Policy Analyst who is working on a doctorate in public administration and political science.
Missouri Foundation for Health firstname.lastname@example.org Additional information: www.covermissouri.org www.aarp.org Kaiser Family Foundation kff.org/health-reform Commonwealth Foundation www.commonwealthfoundation.org
Will you pay more taxes with the affordable care act? The Tax Superman is going to share with us if this is true or not.
Listeners will learn: The facts about ACA Tax Credits and the basics.
The book focuses on what matters to all Americans; paying less taxes. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) creates 21 new tax hikes and breaks. Which tax will you pay? Which break can you benefit from? How can you avoid it all
HEALTHCARE IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUTH AFTER FOSTER CARE
Stephanie Lynch (pictured L), has devoted her life to creating impactful, systemic social change. She started her career in human services in 2006, working and volunteering for various nonprofits throughout Richmond, while receiving her undergraduate degree in Psychology/Women’s Studies and African American Studies. She was hired as the Student Services Coordinator for a Career Technical Institute, during which time, she started several support groups for women experiencing domestic violence, ex-offenders, and survivors of childhood trauma, in addition to providing intense case management services to homeless, pregnant and uninsured students. While pursuing her Masters in Social Work, Stephanie worked under Paul McWhinney, Deputy Commissioner for the Virginia Department of Social Services. Upon graduating, she played a role in the implementation of Affordable Care Act in Virginia under the leadership of the Secretary of Health and Human Resources. She is currently positioned at the Virginia Department of Social Services as a Senior Program Administrative Specialist working on several statewide projects, including the “campaign for enrollment” an outreach effort to promote awareness of the new Medicaid covered group for former foster care youth.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: Contact: Stephanie.Lynch@dss.virginia.gov
This installment of The Forbidden Fruit will discuss the Affordable Care Act. Do you love or hate it? Is this the best America can do? Is this plan doing too much? Should paying for healthcare be a given and down with any kind of free healthcare? Which side of the fence are you on? Call in and give us your 2 cents!
Call and/are listen at: 347-202-0492
Listen or talk to us at www.blogtalkradio.com/theforbiddenfruit
Subscribe to us on iTunes
Join us today as we take a comprehensive look at the Affordable Care Act with special guest Joyce Ann Campbell. Also on tap: President Obama cummutes 8 inmates with crack cocaine convictions; the Duck Dynasty debackle, and much, much, more!
To join the conversation, the number to call is 323-580-5712
Tune in to this week's episode of Prognosis 2.0 for a better understanding of how the Affordable Care Act will impact small employers. Host Jon Brody, Executive Director of Keiler Healthcare, will break it down, and listeners are invited to call in with comments and questions.
I've been looking forward to hearing what everyone has for an opinion on just how this is going to help anyone with a Brain Injury. Last year, I interviewed a COO of Neurointernational about why they don't take Medicare or Medicaid. It's because they will not pay for the services that are provided by a quality brain rehab model. So, how is the Affordable Care Act going to be different? No guest's tonight, just my research and your calls. 424-243-9540
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (484 chatters)
- Annahilation (47 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (37 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (35 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (27 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (11 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (9 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (7 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Apostle David (2 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (2 chatters)
- WJBR (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)