SORT BY Relevancy
MMA Matthew and Pablo Diablo are psyched to present the ALL Invicta FC 9 episode of Cage Zombies Radio! They will be joined by specal guest host and Invicta FC Strawweight fighter Delaney "Lil Scrappy" Owen! The show will feature Invicta FC president Shannon Knapp and four of the fighters from #InvictaFC9!
Wikipedia says: Zombies are fictional undead creatures, typically depicted as mindless, reanimated human corpses with a hunger for human flesh. Zombies are most commonly found in horror and fantasy genre works. Some depictions are inspired by Haitian folklore, while modern depictions typically do not have that same direct connection. Zombies have a complex literary heritage, with antecedents ranging from Richard Matheson and H. P. Lovecraft to Mary Shelley's Frankenstein drawing on European folklore of the undead. George A. Romero's reinvention of the monster for his 1968 film Night of the Living Dead led to several zombie films in the 1980s and a resurgence of popularity in the 2000s.
Join MMA Matthew and Pablo Diablo at 10 p.m. EST for a no holds barred episode of the one show that covers ALL levels of MMA!
Tonights line up features guests Patrick Corrigan, Jeremiah McDougall, Mitchell Chamale and Mike Low.
Don't be a Zuffa Zombie! BE A CAGE ZOMBIE!
FOLLOW CAGE ZOMBIES RADIO ON FACEBOOK
10) they can't be reasoned with
9) No mind of their own
8) they follow the same route to failure
7)They have no fresh ideas,
6) they want more Zombies, they want everyone miserable like themselves!
5) they need others to take care of them
4) They are sluggish-they set no goals and accomplish nada.
3) They are never happy, always unsatisfied and want more.
2) they dont care about america or future generations
* drum roll! Please and expound eloquently!
1) they vote even when they are dead .
Over 600,000 U.S. police and military have undergone training to deal with pathogenic Zombies. A Pentagon operational manual, CONPLAN 8888, deemed a fictional scenario by the Defense Department, outlines a detailed strategic plan for eliminating Zombies that could threaten the existence of humanity.
The CDC has also jumped in on the Zombie phenomena listing items for citizens to keep in their “Zombie Apocalypse” emergency kit. Now, the CDC even has an entire comic book style PDF entitled “Preparedness 101: Zombie Pandemic.” The document details what might happen as a result of a mutated virus which wreaks havoc on society.
Is all this focus on Zombies by the federal government simply a joke? Another egregious waste of taxpayer dollars?
Or, does it reveal that the CDC and the Department of Defense have known that a biological outbreak of disastrous proportions could occur in the near future. Did they know that Ebola was coming to the United States?
Join us Thursday Nights for Cage Zombies Radio
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (278 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (46 chatters)
- Ms Blue (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- ankhkakek (24 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (12 chatters)
- Gerweck Report (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- Universal Radio (8 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Kalagenesis (3 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (3 chatters)
- Geek Pile Creative Pop Culture (2 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Real Side Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Jamiels Law (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)