SORT BY Relevancy
This is an experimental episode of What's on our Mind, which is the default title with What's on Your Mind and What's on Our Minds both taken on the Blog Talk Radio hemisphere.
Here, playwright and comic book writer Tim Bungeroth joins screenwriter and Mets blogger/podcaster Sam Maxwell to discuss whatever's on his mind, from pop culture to urban life, to Star Wars and comic books as well as the Bears, whatever's on his mind, Tim Bungeroth will discuss.
So join us for the conversation at 6pm ET...dig it
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Dr. Richard Oppenlander author of Food Choice and Sustainability and Comfortably Unaware: Global Depletion and Food Choice Responsibility. We’ll discuss responsible food choices and how these choices impact our environment! Dr. Richard Oppenlander is a sustainability consultant, researcher, and author whose award winning book, Comfortably Unaware has been endorsed by Ellen DeGeneres, Dr. Jane Goodall, and Dr. Neal Barnard. Dr. Oppenlander's newest book titled, Food Choice and Sustainability: Why Buying Local, Eating Less Meat, and Taking Baby Steps Won’t Work, has won the 2014 International Book Award and the 2014 Green Book Festival Award. Dr. Oppenlander is a lecturer on food choice and how it relates to sustainability and served as the lead consultant for two new full-length environmental documentary films. He also serves as an advisor to world hunger projects in developing countries and with municipalities in the U.S. Dr. Oppenlander has spent the past 40 years studying the effects food choices have on our planet and on us. He started an organic plant based food company, operates an animal rescue sanctuary (with his wife Jill), and is the founder of the non-profit organization, Inspire Awareness Now.
K-12 SCIENCE AND 'THE MOLECULARIUM'
A big show about little things....Nanoscience for kids and teachers with Dr Richard Siegel, Director of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Nanotechnology Center
Presented by WILDLIFE ACOUSTICS
September 17th of 1964 marked the debut of Bewitched. Celebrating the 50th anniversary is writer of Twitch Upon a Star book, Herbie J Pilato. A close and personal friend of Elizabeth Montgomery (Samantha), Herbie J will take your calls and comment on one of TV's all time favorite series. Call us at 646-727-2255.
Richard Gage, AIA, is a San Francisco Bay Area architect of 25 years, a member of the American Institute of Architects, and the founder and CEO of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth.org), a 501(c)3 educational charity representing more than 2,000 degreed/licensed architects and engineers who have signed a petition calling for a new, independent investigation, with full subpoena power, into the destruction of the Twin Towers and the 47-story World Trade Center Building 7 on 9/11.
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) is an American non-profit organization of architects, engineers, and a demolition expert who dispute the results of official investigations into the September 11 attacks, including the 9/11 Commission Report. It supports the conspiracy theory that the World Trade Center was destroyed by explosive demolition.
Join LTBR hosts Stephanie and Lauren as they chat with dark genre fiction writer Paula D. Ashe about her work.
Paula D. Ashe lives in the Midwest with her wife. She has published a number of short stories and a novella in publications such as Deviant Minds, Nexus Literary Magazine, and Indiana Science Fiction Anthology 2011. She teaches creative writing, freshman composition, argument, and world literature at a community college.
Episode 957. Today, I welcome back Alexandra Douglas to teach us all about raising Quail. Backyard Poultry with the Chicken Whisperer® is a nationally broadcast web radio show all about keeping backyard poultry, show poultry, and living a self-sufficiant lifestyle. Each week, the Chicken Whisperer®, Editor In Chief of, Chicken Whisperer Magazine, Author of, The Chicken Whisperer's Guide To Keeping Chickens, and National Spokesperson for the USDA-APHIS Biosecurity for Birds Program, welcomes experts in their field from around the country to share their knowledge about backyard poultry, show poultry, and living a self-sufficiant lifestyle. Special guests include, poultry scientist and professor, Dr. Brigid McCrea, Ph.D., Peter Brown, aka The Chicken Doctor, Alexandra Douglas, aka The Quail Lady, Jeannette Beranger, with the Livestock Conservancy, Richard Freudenberger, Publisher of Back Home Magazine, Traci Kennebeck with Purple Lotus Oils, as well as FFA members, 4-H members, poultry club members, and the who's who in the backyard poultry, show poultry, and self-sufficiant lifestyle industries. The Backyard Poultry with the Chicken Whisperer® web radio show has given away more chicken coops, and chicken related prizes than anyone else on the planet! Tune in to learn more about your backyard chickens from the experts!
The Halli Casser-Jayne Show takes an in-depth look into the thousands of years old practice of yoga pursuing the question: Is Yoga All It’s Cracked Up To Be? with a panel of distinguished guests including two time Pulitzer Prize winner and New York Times senior writer, William J. Broad, renowned physical medicine and rehabilitation physician Dr. Loren Fishman, bestselling author and creator of the Yoga Cardiac program for Cedars Sinai Medical Center Cardiology Unit, Nirmala Heriza and author and yoga instructor Melissa Carroll.
William J. Broad is a senior writer at the New York Time. He has won every major award in print and television as a science journalist. He has twice won the Pulitzer Prize, as well as an Emmy and a DuPont. He is the author the important THE SCIENCE OF YOGA, THE RISKS AND AWARDS, that created a scandal in the yoga world.
Dr. Loren Fishman integrates yoga into his physical medicine and rehabilitation practice in New York City, where he teaches at Columbia Medical School. He has published over 85 papers and conducted clinical trials studying the benefits of yoga for osteoporosis, scoliosis, piriformis syndrome, and rotator cuff tears and is considered a creative pioneer in the field of yoga therapy.
Nirmala Heriza's bestselling book DR YOGA, A COMPLETE PROGRAM FOR DISCOVERING THE HEAD-TO-TOE HEALTH BENEFITS OF YOGA, with a foreword by Dr. Dean Ornish is based on the Yoga Cardiac program that she created for Cedars Sinai Medical Center Cardiology Unit. She developed the Integral Yoga program for Fitness Icon “Jane Fonda’s legendary Beverly Hills Workout Studio.
Melissa Carroll is a yoga instructor and writer based in Tampa, FL, where she guides more than 300 students every week. Her latest book, GOING OM, REAL-LIFE STORIES ON AND OFF THE YOGA MAT features a unique collection of never-before-seen personal narratives from celebrated authors.
The new Fall televison series is almost here and the Empty Nesters are breaking it down with favorite guest Damian Holbrook, Senior Writer at TV Guide Magazine. From old favorites like Homeland and The Good Wife to new shows from Shonda Rimes or Steven Spielberg, the Nesters will ask the questiions and get the details you need to know before you set your DVR.
This week on the BIG show, we sit down with writer/director Ned Benson to talk about his debut directorial effort, The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby. Ten years in the making, The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby, tells the story of a woman and man seemingly so in love finds their marriage is shaken to the core when life throws them a devastating curve. Now this New York couple must try to understand each other as they cope with loss and attempt to reclaim the life and love they once had. Benson will discuss all that and more on Episode 43 of Conversations.
Life rocks and rolls and ebbs and flows - so we need to identify our spiritual stabilizers when the big waves come roaring in!
In today's show, we're going to talk about how you can consciously feel strong in yourself no matter what energies are coming your way. You always have everything you need, and a quick shift in perspective can change your energy instantly.
Chakras will be covered too, so get ready to spin your 7 wheels of energy to higher levels of awareness, confidence, and power.
Molly McCord is a Consciousness Catalyst whose Spiritual Awakening began in 2002. She shares her gifts as a writer, author, intuitive, astrologer, messenger, and spiritual teacher in this weekly show. Discover more on her popular website, Conscious Cool Chic.com
Get your free 44-page eBook here: GUIDED BY YOUR LIGHT: RIDICULOUSLY LOVING and CELEBRATING YOURSELF
Join us this week as we touch on a plethora of topics with an amazing fiction author, Cassandra Dunn!
Touching on powerful topics like empty-nesting, single parenting, mental health, eating disorders, and teenage growth, THE ART OF ADAPTING is about how females strive to overcome their personal challenges while finding a balance.
A literary powerhouse, Cassandra Dunn received her MFA in creative writing from Mills College. She was a semifinalist for the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award and a finalist in Glimmer Train’s Short Story Award for New Writers. Her stories have appeared in All Things Girl, Midwest Literary Magazine’s Bearing North, Read Short Fiction, Literary House Review, The MacGuffin, 322 Review, Fix it Broken, Clapboard House, Every Writer’s Resource, Rougarou Fiction, and Sand Canyon Review. Cassandra Dunn resides in the San Francisco Bay Area with her two children and a beautiful Vizsla.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (91 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (33 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (33 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (17 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (14 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- Omega Man (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SportsBuzzRadio (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Speak your mind7 (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- reactionariez (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (0 chatters)
- NDB Media (0 chatters)