Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Pegi Eyers. In her new book Ancient Spirit Rising Pegi Eyers examines the loss of our vital ethnocultural connection to tribe and place, and why there is a trend to borrow identities from other cultures. Join us for a provocative and informative discussion on white privilege, cultural appropriation and how modern spirituality has become a giant consumer marketplace! Pegi's research has uncovered improved strategies for intercultural competency with Turtle Island First Nations through social justice solidarity, anti-oppression work, allyship and reconciliation. And as the paradigm shifts today to earth-connected sustainable community, in a fascinating twist Ancient Spirit Rising re-frames the Pagan and Goddess Spirituality movements as a response to the directive from Indigenous Elders to recover our own ancestral wisdom. From the wealth of resources available today, we can restore our ecocentric worldview and find an authentic self-identity from our own heritages in Old Europe, using the timeless values of Indigenous mind as our model. Come back to your roots!
this episode Q&A includes:
• irregular menstrual cycle..
• any comfrey grown from seed is not safe for internal consumption..
• hypericum perforatum grows well from seed..
• is drinking vinegar good for people?
• insomnia- screen time, warm milk with cocao, soporific herbs..
• preparing the body for surgery..
• it is impossible to make mistakes..
• is this menopause?
• and much more...