Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Isa Gucciardi. In the mid-nineties, Isa began developing Depth Hypnosis as she entered into clinical practice. Her studies, both in academia and in the field, of cultural and linguistic anthropology, comparative religion, and transpersonal psychology formed the basis of her approach with clients and students. As the body of work that grew out of her clinical practice became larger, she began teaching others so that more people could benefit from the techniques she had developed. In order to accommodate the number of classes that grew out of this process, she co-founded the Foundation of the Sacred Stream, which is now a school for consciousness studies in Berkeley, California, serving hundreds of students each year. Isa teaches and speaks nationally and internationally, and she has published numerous articles, podcast episodes, videos, and the books Return to the Great Mother and Coming to Peace. She maintains a private practice with institutions and individuals in Depth Hypnosis and Coming to Peace processes. Isa speaks five languages and has lived in eleven countries. She is the mother of two children and lives with her partner in San Francisco.
this episode Q&A includes:
• low blood cell count - low compared to who?
• red meat- why you need heme?
• hart time losing weight..
• if by virtue of us wanting something, is it adding to my health?
• addiction to diet coke- how to wean yourself off using natural sweetners..
• life is not about order, it is about chaos..
• Reinventing Eve..
• when your heart is greiving it is in the process of expanding..
• releasing tension in the body causing digestive upset- Realization process to fully inhabit the body..
• subtle and nourishing practices..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register