Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Abigail Barella. Abigail is an energy healer and astrologer originally from the Adirondack mountains of Upstate NY. She immersed herself in nature to empower herself. Raised in a matriarch under her storytelling beloved Grandmother. Her career began as a birth doula and childbirth educator. Finally in 2013 she created Sparkle and Shine Guidance with a focus on helping people to see their natural gifts and empowering individuals to share those gifts with their community. She is a mother, auntie and medicine woman. In her spare time she likes to hike, dance, cook and read.
this episode Q&A includes:
• diagnosed with breast cancer- choosing what is wanted based on good information..
• quality of life or quantity of life- nourish with infusions and adaptogenis herbs..
• red clover tincture and red clover infusion are as different as raisins and champagne..
• mushrooms are some of the best herbs to prevent metastatsis..
• guidance for going into sugery..
• heroic tradition tells you what toxins you need to cleanse and how to get into balance- wise woman tradition tells you to nourish..
• heart nourishing herbs, especially hawthorn!
• sonigrams are not healthy for you or your baby..
• plant families are where to start with herbs..
• hawthorn for damaged capillaries..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register