Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Ani Williams—World-renowned recording artist, composer, author and sound therapist developed Songaia Sound Medicine in 1992. She studied Voice Analysis with Sharry Edwards of Sound Health Options, Planetary Tone healing with Oded Mansura of Israel, Fabion Mamon, sound researcher and author. Ani has more than two decades of experience training and serving clients worldwide. Her website is https://aniwilliams.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• retina and glaucoma issues- 4 cups of infusion a day, well cooked leafy greens, cannabis is the herb for glaucoma, bates methods..
• first aid kit- motherwort, hypericum, yarrow, echinacea, skullcap, ointment are the bare bones..
• linden infusion is a far better anti-inflammatory than turmeric...
• bruised sternum- meadow sweet, yarrow or saint Joan's oil..
• building lax muscles- weight lifting, yoga- push yourself, but don't push yourself over the edge..
• high blood pressure and menopause- herbs, monitor, fluid intake..
• comfrey makes bones flexible..
• rohlfing- breaks fascia to rebuild rigid muscles- is this a good thing?
• grated zucchini pulls out infection..
• growing hypericum..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register