Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Marcie Goldman. Marcie Goldman is a Feminist Health Coach. This means she doesn't prescribe diets. She helps people recover from restrictive diets, "food sensitivities" and digestive-distress using food and herbs.
She teaches, "nourishing is flourishing." She believes in food SKILLS, not obedience.
Her work combines the Wise Woman Tradition, "nutrition recovery," and herbal medicine. A stellar combination she's honed, working one-on-one and leading group programs, for over 20 years.
Marcie graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition as a Board Certified Health Coach in 1999 after completing Susun Weed's Shamanic Herbal Apprenticeship in 1998. Before that, she received her Bachelor's in Women's Studies at the University of Colorado, Boulder. Most recently, Marcie is a certified Addiction Recovery Nutrition Coach and Mental Health Recovery Nutrition Coach through the Alliance for Addiction Solutions.
She currently offers feminist health coaching with individuals and her next group program, "Nourish to Flourish," begins October 22nd.
this episode Q&A includes:
• safe and simple herbs - you can't do it wrong, you can only do it better..
• yummy and effective remedies to make with anise hyssop..
• working with the immune system...
• anxiety- do what you need to do to make an interesting life..
• what do we do to stop ourselves because we think other people will think we're weird..
• what can we do when disaster strikes..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register