Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Eliza Factor. Eliza is author of the acclaimed novels The Mercury Fountain and Love Maps. Eliza and her husband have three children, the eldest of whom is multiply disabled. She is founder and President of the Board of Extreme Kids & Crew, a non profit community center that connects families with children with disabilities through the arts, music and play in Brooklyn. Factor was named New Yorker of the Week by NY1 in 2012 for creating the city's first drop in sensory playspace for children with disabilities. Eliza Factor lives in Brooklyn, NY with her family. Additional infomration available at https://www.elizafactor.net/strange-beauty/
this episode Q&A includes:
• give your spent plants back to the earth...
• persistent organic pollutant- where do your organic dollars count?
• strep throat- echinacea, sage honey, propolis- why not to use antibiotics unless you are in a life threatening situation..
• herbal antibiotics- Stephen Harod Buhner's books..
• using herbs to nourish ourselves..
• immune system, flu shots and being exposed to virus's..
• low level inflammation..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register