Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Carolin Hauser. Thirteen years ago Carolin came to America from Germany with $7 in her pocket and a dream that she would be able to help others. Carolin has encountered many difficult life situations and circumstances that have helped define her and transform her into the person she is today. Through remembering her own childhood sexual trauma, recovering from a ten-year eating disorder, suffering from chronic fatigue, getting divorced and going bankrupt; to now, being married to her Divine Partner and Soulmate Paul and helping over 5,000 other people heal, find love, create success in their life, and businesses. All while growing her own business into a multi-six-figure Company. Carolin has written an award-winning book: Blossom: 7 Steps to Sexual Healing. She is a German trained Naturopathic Doctor, Humanistic Psychotherapist, and Family Constellations Facilitator. And is an internationally recognized speaker and teacher on the subjects of women’s empowerment, spirituality, relationships and emotional healing for almost two decades. Her work is based on the intersection of where the human body and experience meet past trauma... in order to heal.
this episode Q&A includes:
• jewelweed as a powerful anti-inflammatory..
• overheated- ways to prepare and ingest burdock..
• intuitive dosing of herbs- letting your body guide you..
• decaying teeth, infection- yarrow, echinacea and myrr..
• goldenseal- why not to use!!!
• gastrointestinal distress- start with slippery elm balls..
• it doesn't matter in no one likes you- you have to like you..
• castor oil to dissolve bone spurs..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register