Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with EagleSong Evans Gardener. EagleSong Gardener is a gardener/herbalist, grandmother/earth-keeper
and a pilgrim-adventurer from the Pacific Northwest corner of North America. She is woman with a passion for culture which she notices grows from the connection of people, plants and earth, EagleSong is founder of RavenCroft Garden in Monroe, WA. where she tends heart and soul at the hearth of RavenCroft. She is the Director of the Pacific Women's Herbal Conference. A gathering for women interested in tending life the wise woman way.
A daily practice of natural health, simple living and herbal medicine anchors her herbal apprenticeships for those interested in the rigorous journey of being human.
this episode Q&A includes:
• expressing anger..
• gut flora, gut biome- foods that contain the most available culture..
• old cat- no tinctures for cats- comfrey infusion, hospice care for cats.
• medical professionals make offerings- no need to accept.
• the babushkas of chernobyl.
• hepatoprotective plants- milk thistle, reishi, schisandra, astragalus- how to use.
• experiencing too much stress? can show up in the body in spasms- motherwort or lemonbalm tincture..
• osha- Ligusticum porterii- use in emergency situations only..
• overwhelmed- the more you say in, the more overwhelmed you will be- other options..
• making decisions that will highly impact your life- think it through- is it worth the risk?
• fertility- all 5 nourishing herbal infusions- nettle, oatstraw, redclover, comfrey, linden..
• red raspberry- uterine tone- very astringent..
• oxalates- what to include and what to avoid when dealing with bladder issues..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register