Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Astrid Grove & Ixeeya Lin. Astrid Grove currently lives in the Colorado mountain town of Nederland with her husband, her two daughters, and two cats. Her passion lies in facilitating and supporting women’s empowerment through midwifery, hands on healing, plant medicine and sacred ceremony. She is in the process of revamping her website and you can expect that soon at www.astridgrove.com.
Ixeeya Lin is dedicated to restoring the feminine back to her full embodied glory to support sacred union on our glorious planet! Through rite of passage coaching, bodywork and rituals she helps you awaken deep meaning, awaken confidence and authenticity and value your feminine genius. Ixeeya has been on a wild adventure, trained and certified by a variety of wild wise women around the globe in restorative movement, ceremonial arts, womens yoga, Maya abdominal womb centering, shamanism and folk herbalism, somatic healing, sotai, holistic pelvic care, reiki, tantra, south indian temple dance and a variety of global dance forms. More about Ixeeya at WomensTent.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• sore breast tissue- parsley poultice..
• hypericum species- perforatum is medicinal because it holds the red oil in it..
• histamines in the body freaking out causing excess mucous in the nose and eyes? find what is flowering, osha tincture..
• oil pushing or pulling?
• burning sores in the mouth- Saint Joan knows about burns, honey, cocoa and honey..
• craving chocolate? you may need more minerals..
• who is a woman? who decides? www.XXamazons.org
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register