Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Beata Alfoldi. Beáta is a medicine woman, workshop facilitator, shamanic practitioner, healer, ceremonial leader, seer and speaker with a gift for assisting individuals through deep transformation. She facilitates private sessions, classes, workshops and international retreats in Australia, Bali, Thailand and Mexico.
this episode Q&A includes:
• emotional differences between men and women - women need health relationships with women for a healthy living..
• the power of competitiveness between women used to lift each other up..
• gender studies is not women's studies- women's studies makes it out that we have not been living in the patriarchy..
• HPV can live on a toilet seat for several days..
• transitioning off a vegan diet- the difference between fixing and nourishing..
• endometriosis caused by environmental toxin dioxin from things like bleached tampons, sanitary pads, plastics, burning garbage..
• plantain oil heals the skin..
• what does low estrogen mean? meaningless...
• acid reflux- slippery elm balls..
• appetite suppression- drinking something warm or hot at the beginning of meals such as green tea, bone broth, warmed infusion..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register