Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal questions.
this episode Q&A includes:
• compulsively cold - warming adaptogen American ginseng..
• menopausal anxiety- motherwort tincture taken as often as every 15 minutes..
• resentment kills whatever it touches- having patience and love for your life as a daily householder..
• in order to get nutrition from plants, the cell wall of the plant needs to be broken..
• over 4000 types of minerals on the planet earth, each plant chooses what it likes- reason for eating a broad diet..
• not that it is not healthy to drink tea- it healthier to drink nourishing herbal infusions..
• plantain ointment/ salve/ spit poultice stops itching..
• don't change your diet, let your diet change you..
• plantars fasciitis turned to neuropathy- are you eating red meat, tai chi and chi kung brings energy into feet..
• oral contraception- stops ovulation by tricking the body into thinking it's pregnant..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register