Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Hearth Moon Rising. Hearth lives in the Adirondack Mountains of upstate New York, where she practices a nature-based craft. She is an ordained priestess in two traditions (Dianic and Fellowship of Isis) and has taught magic for over twenty-five years. She is the author of Divining with Animal Guides: Answers from the world at hand and Invoking Animal Magic: A guide for the pagan priestess.
this episode Q&A includes:
• routine pap smears- do you need them?
• uterine polyps- ultrasound and biopsy- do we need to appease others out of fear?
• yarrow as a dentifrice, why not to use glycerides, what part of the plant to use and why..
• middle ear infections in 4 year old- antibiotics are not working, how to use echinacea, and why tubes are a good idea..
• over 200 cold viruses- your child is not unhealthy for getting sick, teaching the immune system how to work..
• tincture of licorice or powdered preparation in water is highly antiviral..
• compound fracture in vertebrae- comfrey to heal the bone, hypericum to heal nerve damage..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register