Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Katherine MacLean. Katherine is a research scientist, teacher and meditator. In her academic research at UC Davis and Johns Hopkins University, she studied how psychedelics and mindfulness meditation can promote beneficial, long-lasting changes in personality, well-being and brain function. In New York, she co-founded and directed the Psychedelic Education & Continuing Care Program (www.psychedelicprogram.com), focusing on group integration for psychedelic users and training workshops for clinicians. She currently lives on an organic farm and is preparing to be a study therapist on an upcoming Phase 3 trial of MDMA for post-traumatic stress disorder. You can learn more about her work on her website: katherinemaclean.org
this episode Q&A include:
• papaya leaf as remedy for cancer..
• soy milk, ginseng, gingko- protection from radiation treatment..
• Ask your doctors about the risk of the risk- statistics are used to mess with your mind..
• rotating through infusions..
• osteopath is a bone doctor that specializes in non invasive, non surgical treatments or skilled massage therapist..
• burdock seed oil as a scalp treatment, coconut oil..
• chickweed and calendula for soothing rash around eyes..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register