Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Susan Shumsky. Dr. Susan Shumsky has dedicated her life to helping people take command of their lives in highly effective, powerful, positive ways. She is the best-selling author of 13 books, published by Simon &
Schuster, Random House, New Page, and Skyhorse Publishing. A pioneer in the human potential field, she has spent nearly 50 years teaching thousands of people meditation, prayer, affirmation, and intuition.
For 22 years, her mentor was Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, who was guru of the Beatles. Neither starry-eyed nor
antagonistic, her memoir _Maharishi & Me_ captures, from a balanced viewpoint, the genuine essence of what it's like to live in an ashram.
this episode Q&A includes:
• as men and women, we can stop addressing people as "you guys"..
• when men stand strong and tell women the truth, we all benefit..
• cold colds and hot colds- elderberry and echinacea are consider neutral..
• hypericum perforatum- powerful antiviral..
• anger, as long as it is not used to put others down, is the energy of change..
• it is okay to take care of yourself..
• your body doesn't know anything but perfection...
• nourishing herbal infusions are the backbone of giving your body what it needs to repair and heal..
• hysterical hygiene to get rid of parasites such as lice..
• transferring the healing of the planet through your hands..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register