Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Tracy Ash. Tracey Ash believes genius evolutionary clues lie within our ancient origins. She hopes to use them to return us to love, the destiny of humanity. Since 1999 Tracey has aided thousands of individuals to empower, transform and awaken their own sacred destiny. Tracey Ash has delivered her training in the U.K., USA, Egypt, Japan, and Australia. She is recognized as a leading light by those who deeply care about earth and humanity. Tracey is a Sufi, an expert on Ancient Egypt, and a premier global conference speaker. Her Reality Revolution projects have been activated at the Great Pyramid of Giza, Uluru, Tokyo, Stonehenge, and Mt. Fuji.
this episode Q&A includes:
• comfrey infusion during pregnancy prevents postpartum issues by making tissues stronger and more elastic..
• long term acid reflux- you are eating yourself alive if you do not cook for yourself- easy go to whole, nourishing foods.
• itchy dog- plantain oil..
• antibiotics are not prophylactic- do not take before procedure!
• golden seal taken internally can damage liver, kidneys and digestive system more than antibiotic- echinacea can be taken with antibiotics for more effective treatment..
• tincture of myrr is highly antibiotic and numbing- great for gums.
• irritated bladder- corn silk and linden infusion added to rotation..
• soaking methods for glass in foot..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register