Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. Heide Goettner-Abendroth. She has published extensively on matriarchal society and culture, and through her lifelong research on matriarchal societies has become a founder of Modern Matriarchal Studies. She lectured in Europe and abroad, and her main work “Matriarchal Societies. Studies on Indigenous Culturtes across the Globe”” has been published in German, English and Italian.
this episode Q&A includes:
• "No wound requires stiches;" step into your power
• People want to avoid Serenity Medicine; it takes time, practice and patience
• Hypericum, Oatstraw, mineral rich diet, visualization + affirmations restore nerve functioning
• Integrative Care says "I'm in charge of my healing" and I heal myself everyday.
• Prevention for Lyme's disease
• Pulsating retina; chamomile + palming
• Wise herb choices for toddlers; taste + know the herb + autonomy
• Immunization scheduling
• Removing heavy metals from the body; infusions + adaptogens + seaweed
• How to stay connected to the Goddess and avoid "relational aggression”
• Men's medicine is not female's medicine
• What's effective prayer?
• Tinctures with alcohol for alcoholics + babies; tea alternatives
• Sore throat relief
• Avoid herbs that cause idiosyncratic symptoms
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register