Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Robin Rose Bennett. obin Rose Bennett, founder of Wisewoman Healing Ways: Herbal Medicine and EarthSpirit Teachings, has been offering classes since 1986 at herb conferences, festivals, clinics, medical and nursing schools, and most joyously, outside with the plants ,She is the author of two meditation CD's available through CD Baby and the books, Healing Magic- A Green Witch Guidebook to Conscious Living-10th anniversary edition and The Gift of Healing Herbs- Plant Medicines and Home Remedies for a vibrantly healthy life. Find Robin Rose at her website: http://www.RobinRoseBennett.com.
this episode Q&A includes:
• Sonoma county wildfires- aggravated ears and sinus- cranial sacral therapy, horse radish, nourishing herbal infusions, seaweed..
• nettle is nourishment and nourishment is not in a tincture- drink nettle infusion..
• cataracts- most people see far better after surgery, carotenes..
• acid reflux- dandelion, slippery elm balls..
• toe nail fungus- soak of horsetail, golden seal powder, hysterical hygiene with vinegar..
• energy of the phases of the moon..
• growing brains needs cholesterol and lots of it..
• heme carries oxygen and nutrition to every cell of the body- lack of shows up in skin first..
• seasonal depression..
• live out apprenticeship for men..
• tumor in cat and proper dosing of tincture..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register