Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Sean Murnin. Sean Murnin is a community herbalist, medicine maker and gardener based out of Kingston, NY. He is the producer and host of The People's Medicine Show which is broadcast at 7:30pm EST on the first Thursday of the month. Sean has had a lifelong interest in natural healing and attended his first talking stick at the Wise Woman Center in Woodstock NY in 2010. He completed a Live Out Apprenticeship in 2013 there and has continued to visit, work and learn occasionally on weekends.
this episode Q&A includes:
• lump in throat of 9 year old..
• energy being powerful or not powerful is a little problematic..
• different parts of the plant has different constituents..
• Susun's column in Plant Healer Magazine- Basics of Herbal Medicine..
• large cyst in one ovary..
• uncircumcised 5 year with difficulty urinating- surgery and herbal allies..
• echinacea mobilizes white blood cells and fights infection in a way antibiotics cannot..
• our bodies get aggravated when we allow them to be cut- it's ok to be angry about it..
• shoulder impingement- comfrey leaf infusion..
• cranial sacral work to make the sinus's happy again..
• elder preparations..
• flavonoids and vitamin C..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register