Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Anne Key. Anne’s first memoir Desert Priestess recounts her time as the Priestess of the Temple of Goddess Spirituality Dedicated to Sekhmet in Nevada. She co-edited Heart of the Sun: An Anthology in Exaltation of Sekhmet and Stepping Into Ourselves: An Anthology of Writings on Priestesses. Her latest book— Burlesque, Yoga, Sex and Love: A memoir of Life under the Albuquerque Sun —explores the wonders of mid-life. She performs with the nationally recognized troupe Burlesque Noir in Albuquerque, New Mexico under the stage name Annie O’Roar.
this episode Q&A includes:
• scarring in the airway of the throat- what has not worked? second brew of infusions, classic homeopath, metaphoric way of expressing blockage..
• blotchy skin- fungal rash- vinegar bath with visualization..
• stress- ways to accommodate stress that make you healthier, adaptogens and mint family plants..
• magical plants- does cannabis interfer with memory..
• clogged arteries- cholesterol? activated charcoal..
• holistic medicine works much better as a preventative than a cure..
• motherwort tincture to lower blood pressure..
• concussions and increasing blood flow with ginkgo biloba, exercise..
• mushrooms are queen of immune response..
• musculoskeletal and nerve pain- hypericum perforatum tincture..
• children's skin is much much more sensitive than adult skin..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register