Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr Sarah Buckley. Dr Sarah Buckley is a family physician (GP), trained in GP-obstetrics. She is the author of the internationally best-selling book Gentle Birth. Gentle Mothering and the scientific report Hormonal Physiology of Childbearing, published with Childbirth Connection (US) in 2015.
Sarah’s work supports parents and professionals to be well informed, to listen to their hearts and instincts, and to acknowledge the rightful place of parents as the real experts in their bodies, babies and families.
Sarah is currently combines mothering her four children with her work as a writer and lecturer on pregnancy, birth and parenting. She is also a PhD candidate at the University of Queensland. See www.sarahbuckley.com and www.gentlenaturalbirth.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• adaptogens- non toxic, nonspecific and normalizing..
• codonopsis- healer of the intestines and stomach..
• treating ongoing infection and possibility of STD..
• no product approach to dental health and using yarrow tincture to brush with..
• white pine vinegar and using other species..
• persistent cervical dysplasia- vegetarian diet- need to eat red meat to be healthy..
• no disease from excess mucous, pleanty of disease caused by lack of mucous...
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register