Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Nikki Myers. Nikki Myers developed Yoga of 12-Step Recovery (Y12SR) in 2004. Nikki is an accomplished yoga therapist, teacher and somatic experiencing practitioner. She is the founder of CITYOGA School of Yoga and Health in Indianapolis, IN. From her personal struggles with addiction, Nikki is quick to tell the world, “The 12-step program and Yoga saved my life – one is my lifeboat, the other my launching pad.” Nikki's Website is: www.y12sr.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• we do not "take" infusions- we drink infusions, they are food..
• white and green make healthy bones- infusions and high quality dairy..
• difference between bacteria in yogurt and fermented milk kefir..
• vagus nerve, sleep and chronic illness..
• do not remove amalgam filings- very dangerous, leave them alone..
• engaging in distressing issues symbolically..
• do not take tinctures made from dried hypericum- only from fresh flowering plant in 100 proof vodka..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register