Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Moshe Daniel Block. Like a Da Vinci of our times, Moshe Daniel Block (aka Dr. Moshe) is a Naturopathic doctor, Homeopath, Musician, Author, Inventor, and Hermeticist. He graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2000 and heals people in his practice with his cutting-edge counseling technique called Holistic Counseling – The Vis Dialogue. Dr. Moshe then completed the Homeopathic Master Clinician Course (HMC) in 2003. He is the author of the inspiring book The Revolution of Naturopathic Medicine (2004). He is the inventor of the moe-joe cell, an alternative fuel-cell and energy healing device. He was personally diagnosed with myasthenia gravis in 1995, a potentially fatal autoimmune disease. He cured himself and has become a leader in mind-body medicine, teaching other health care practitioners in his popular course Holistic Counseling. holistic-counseling.ca
this episode Q&A includes:
• scaly, cracking hands- wear non latex gloves, comfrey poultice, thyroid connection..
• chronic lyme disease- hypericum perforatum tincture by the dropperful 6-8 times per day, NHI's other options are teasel root tincture and Japanese knot weed root tincture...
• success story- root canal infection treated without antibiotic with low doses of poke root tincture..
• shingles- high doses of hypericum tincture and oil topically, reduce stress..
• stinging nettle infusion helps with respiratory complaints...
• anemia- liver, blackstrap molasses, yellow dock tincture..
• abortion options- medical abortion is your safest, best option..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register