Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Toko-pa Turner. Toko-pa Turner is a writer, teacher and dreamworker. Blending the mystical tradition of Sufism in which she was raised with a Jungian approach to dreamwork, she founded the Dream School in 2001 from which hundreds of students have since graduated. Toko-pa has been interviewed by CNN News and BBC Radio and has a community of over 75,000 online readers. She is currently finishing a book on Belonging, which explores the themes of exile, embodiment and the search for belonging. Sometimes called a Midwife of the Psyche, Toko-pa’s work focuses on restoring the feminine, reconciling paradox, and facilitating sacred grief & ritual practice. You can find Toko-pa on her beloved Facebook pageDreamwork with Toko-pa or on her website at toko-pa.com.
this episode Q&A includes:
• teething baby- easiest remedy is ice, amber necklace, chamomile tea- first experience as a mother that we cannot make the world better for our children..
• natural birth control- wild carrot seed- see Robin Rose Bennett's work...
• active infection- an ounce of echinacea augustifolia tincture per day is not too much..
• chlorophyll is not directly absorbable by the human body..
• wrath is a creative force- motherwort to help the greiving heart..
• can we mix herbs in infusions? NO- form an intimate relationship with each plant..
• hair loss at 62 after long term raw food diet- it can take a long time for nutrient deficiency to show itself-nourishing herbal infusions and more dietary suggestions..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register