Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of questions follwed by a 30 minute interview with Tao Orion. Tao is the author of Beyond the War on Invasive Species: A Permaculture Approach to Ecosystem Restoration. She teaches permaculture design at Oregon State University and at Aprovecho, a 40-acre nonprofit sustainable-living educational organization. Tao consults on holistic farm, forest, and restoration planning through Resilience Permaculture Design, LLC. She holds a degree in agroecology and sustainable agriculture from UC Santa Cruz, grows organic fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, animals on her homestead, Viriditas Farm. She has a keen interest in integrating the disciplines of organic agriculture, sustainable land-use planning, ethnobotany, ecosystem restoration in order to create beneficial social, economic, and ecological outcomes. Website: www.resiliencepermaculture.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• 7 medicines practiced in this order- serenity medicine, story medicine, energy medicine, lifestyle medicine, herbal medicine, pharmaceutical medicine, hi-tech medicine...
• hemangioma non issue- visualization and mantra for liver health..
• three parts of the stomach- heartburn and ulcers- slippery elm balls made with honey..
• cooking dandelion greens..
• dosing is one of the most individual things about herbalism..
• wormwood- herbs can alter our minds- a lot of variety from plant to plant..
• osha- use in very small amounts for emergencies only! prevents cells from absorbing large amounts of histamines and can prevent one from going to the hospital..
• when nature does something it hasn't done before, it is a miracle- come out and play!
• mucus- natural healing substance- no disease is caused by mucus- tons of disease cause by lack of mucus..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register