Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Yvette Lewis.
this episode Q&A includes:
• elevated bilirubin/ gallbladder issues- wild yam root tincture gives raw materials to make hormones and enzymes- chicory, milk thistle...
• nourishing herbal infusions increase the available nutrients in the body...
• increase fertility with animal fats and red clover infusions..
• tincturing skullcap- keeping it simple to notice subtleties from the same herb harvested at different time and/ or different places..
• heightened lead levels in 1 yr old- seaweed- nereocystic kelp from Ryan Drum..
• getting off narcotic drugs- infusions, especially oatstraw...
• pregnancy and preparing for labor..
• motherwort helps us learn how to operate under stress- to help us to move through situations rather than act like they don't exist...
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register