Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Judy Mastrangelo. Judy has painted all of her life, and has explored many genres. She portrays a wide variety of subjects in her Art. Being a great lover of Nature, she loves to portray it in her art. Judy’s Art has been licensed in many fields, such as for prints and posters, wall coverings, puzzles, calendars, greeting cards, figurines, Inspirational Card Decks etc. She has also written and illustrated several children's books.
this episode Q&A includes:
• why diets make us fat! people that lose weight do not improve their health.
• yeast diaper rash- yogurt, plantain oil, vinegar and oxygen.
• can we eat and use crimson clover for medicine? experiment in small amounts..
• are herbs safe to take for parasites? get a labratory test- drugs work better..
• irregular menstrual cycle, heavy bleeding, menopause- shepherd's purse, lady's mantle- metamorphosis..
• maiden, mother, crone- 3 distinctively different parts of a woman's life..
• uterine prolapse- whole chapter in Susun's book 'Down There', pessaries..
• linden is a powerful anti-inflammatory- inflammation can show up a tiredness..
• skin issues- stop using essential oils, eat more healthy fats, shower 2x's a week, apply coconut oil or olive oil..
• vegetarianism- making a restricted dietary choice will restrict your health..
• inflammatory bowel problems- linden infusions and other infusions, slippery elm balls..
• chlorophyll is not usable by the human body and excreted in the feces..
• nourishing herbal infusions don't require digestion- they are taken directly from the stomach into the bloodstream..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register