Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Cheryl Ash-Simpson. In 2009, Cheryl Ash-Simpson was diagnosed with Stage IIA breast cancer just three days before her wedding. And not only was she preparing for her nuptials, but she was also planning a big move to Southeast Asia to begin her new life with her husband, Richard, who re-located to Malaysia for a new job. “Sunshine, Noodles and Me” chronicles Ash-Simpson’s treatment; loss of her hair, and her new lease on life in a country, far, far away. The documentary was shot on location in Malaysia, Singapore, Indianapolis and Dallas.
this episode Q&A includes:
• burdock root- digging and storing
• do not use raw vinegar to make herbal vinegars- vinegar must be pasteurized..
• chemicals in apples and chemicals in our environment- oil soluble and water soluble..
• 12 million adults are misdiagnosed per year in outpatient medical care..
• pain as an ally..
• instead of trying- DO IT!
• cyst on eyebrow of a 4 year old..
• scarred fallopian tubes and ectopic pregnancy..
• red clover infusion is an aid to safe normal pregnancy..
• motherwort tincture is an aid to safe normal thoughts..
• irritable bowel syndrome- slippery elm honey balls and getting tested for celiacs disease..
• cooking liver..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register