Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Susie Minus. Susie Minus Tait holds a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in education from the University of Alabama and is a former schoolteacher of 18 years. Tait lives on a cattle farm in Epes, Alabama where she raises quarter horses. “Pedro and Carlos” is her first book.
this episode Q&A includes:
• testament to drinking nourishing herbal infusions and spectacular health..
• high blood pressure- information on food, whole grains and hawthorn, motherwort and passionflower..
• cholesterol- fiber in the diet and inflammation..
• Mom to be- nutrition and prenatal vitamins..
• ayahausca- vine of the soul- stealer of souls- limiting foods with taurine and sensory perception..
• diarrhea- apple sauce/ pectin, slippery elm..
• antibiotics? eat yogurt!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register